A map suggestion - Accepted - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? - A new MAP ethier the one I suggested or just something other than rockford. 

Why should we add it? - Because it'll add a change of pace. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It might bring back some players as it'll be a new map which is why some people have gotten burned out over the months. Rockford is a good map but it has gotten old due to how long we've been on it. I also think that with the map being changed it could allow for more RP instead of the current way where its just the same loop of gen stores and bank or just nothing because everyone is on the AFK team. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone. 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1526892946

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+/- Support

+Support

• A new map is very needed. The server is feeling very forced on this map now. 
  • Would increase the numbers of new and old players due to something new to look forward too.
  • New RP available to the server based on location. 

-Support

• SMT has already stated as far as I know that a map change is underconsideration/in progress. What that map is or the progress of such I have no idea, just all previous map suggestions have since been denied. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-support

Every time we change maps it tanks the player count, everyone likes Rockford. As much as I get bored of Rockford it could hurt the server to leave it.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 3/24/2023 at 4:31 AM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

+Support

• Would increase the numbers of new and old players due to something new to look forward too.

-Support

• SMT has already stated as far as I know that a map change is underconsideration/in progress. What that map is or the progress of such I have no idea, just all previous map suggestions have since been denied. 

-support

i believe they already changed the map but because of the backlash they swapped back...

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 3/23/2023 at 1:31 PM, HuntR said:

+/- Support

+Support

-Support

On 3/24/2023 at 7:25 PM, Mark001 said:

-support

Every time we change maps it tanks the player count, everyone likes Rockford. As much as I get bored of Rockford it could hurt the server to leave it.

My idea is maybe we could take the current Rockford and add more onto it or change up some of the areas. Mainly just by adding some places, it gives people a little bit of a new map aspect but also they know the other basic map spots so it would still work out.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC