Scapune's Event team application

Scapune

In-Game Name: Scapune

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:524339095

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Silver

How long have you been playing on the server?: 2 weeks playtime about 5 months on the server

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes i have read the SCP-RP ET guidelines

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): I have 23 warnings. 20 from PoliceRP and 3 from SCPRP https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2949428848

Why do you want to join event team? Because i wish to make events for the players to be able to enjoy and make the time online more fun and enjoyable by anyone.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: Because i have changed from how i used to be before. i used to be childish but i have understood that this might be a game but as i enjoy it i have to let other people enjoy it too and stop being so toxic and inmature over a game. i am now able to be trusted and maintain a proffesionality upon branches that i really like and appreciate as staff and Delta-5.  like roleplaying in this server. Im fairly active and good at Roleplay. i would be a good addition to event team 🙂

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I would make a event in which a unknown SCP would be unleashed upon the foundation and the mobile task forces and chaos insurgency have to work together to avoid the evilness of the SCP cover the foundation. in this event a SCP with about 10k health will go on the foundation with a sword (can be any swep of a sword) and will attack the combatant personell and they have to fight together to beat it. might not be so original but its what i can think of right now ❤️

Scapune

"Nothing lasts forever"
peace out and have fun everyone 😜

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.
You may reapply in 2
weeks.
- Goat

Edited by Goat
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Skull 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic