F16/MX7/Dylan's DT VCMDR Application

Mariodylan

Should I become the next VCMDR for DT?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become the next VCMDR for DT?

• Yes (Please explain why)
    • No (Please explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

DT F16

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason I want to become a Vice Commander for the Death Troopers is for one how much love I have for it, but also because I see noticeable issues at the moment that I want to look into fixing. From the moment I passed my tryout I made a commitment to myself to be a part of this family and help it however I can. And, to put it nicely, Death Troopers in these past couple of weeks needs some more of that love. Death Troopers starting from ~3-4 weeks ago has had a major issue where activity has been not as persistent as it once had been in major months like November and December. This dip in activity can be attributed to a couple of things, but however it may have started, I want to be the one that can help fix it. I want to do things within the battalion itself to help encourage our current members. Some ideas I’ve had are host weekly missions that helps highlight many of the skills and responsibilities of the various types of certifications and sub-branches that DT has to offer, create more means of communication for the Officers and NCOs by establishing more routine meetings with each group that allows for more open discussion on issues and ideas, and to also do trainings that really push the limits of our troopers so that they can truly become the elite VIP protection battalion that they are meant to be. From an outside perspective, I want to start initatieves to get others who are new or wanting to join a new battalion to choose Death Troopers. Some ideas being to work with GMs on crafting a series of events that highlight the type of stuff that Death Troopers get themselves into as means to encourage others to join as well as look into doing more cross battalion activities that can allow those in other battalions to get a taste of Death Trooper action. My bottom line though, is that I am willing to do whatever it takes to make Death Troopers an even more amazing battalion than what it already currently is. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

As of 3/12/23, My Battlemetrics states that I have 632:21 hours on the server 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The way I like to see the dynamic between Vice Commanders and Commander are similar to how you see engineering or coding. Commanders are there to provide the back end by consistently updating documents and working with their higher ranked Officers and Vice Commanders on how to continue working on things that can help build more structure and support to a battalion. The Vice Commander, however, serves to be much more of a front-end facing leader where their main goal is to really serve as the face or gold standard of their battalion. Vice Commanders are expected to be the ones to drive the rest of the troopers, like NCOs and Officers, to be consistent or improving with the upholding of the battalion and being the main support pillar that keeps all of the day-to-day operations going with the ability to jump in and help whenever something is to go wrong or an area needs an extra pair of hands. Vice Commanders should also be making sure to always check in with everyone to see if any issues are present so that they can work to come up with solutions that can be implemented and help fix any issues that are to be highlighted. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I have shown many of times that I have the capabilities to be an amazing leader and most importantly a role model to those that are around me. I currently hold the title of F16 and lead my TI-23 Squad through whatever work diligently to make the sub-branch I lead uphold the title of “The Best of The Best”. I hold the rank of Colonel, meaning that I am the leader of all Officers and have the responsibility of making sure each officer is being given assignments to help uphold the operations of our battalion and are able to hit their individual quotas. I’m extremely polite, professional and respectful to all of those around me. I love chatting and messing around with those under me as it helps create bonds that further solidify my reputation. And I feel I am already at the gold-standard for all other Death Troopers within the battalion and work to make sure they hit that same standard. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Work as of recent for me has been more hectic, but I always make sure to be online everyday for 2-3 hours with most of my activity initiating any time after 6 PM EST.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I’ve never received a warning on any GL servers.

Thank you for giving me a chance to apply for this position and thank you for taking time out of your day to read my application!

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around
+ Serious when needs to be
+ Cool to hang out with and talk
+ is very dedicated to his Spot
+takes his job Very seriously
+ Amazing Application
+ has only good intentions
+ Wishes to improve the DT regiment and Experience as a whole
+ BEST APPLICANT 

GOOD LUCK F16 🙂

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

+support
-Good Application 
-Seems to understand his responsibilities
-Has good intentions for the battalion 
-Very active
-Stays out of trouble

+support
Goodluck with your application!

Edited by SnowSpartan7

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

5 hours ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around
+ Amazing Application
+ BEST APPLICANT 

GOOD LUCK F16 🙂

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

8 hours ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around
+ Amazing Application
+ BEST APPLICANT 

GOOD LUCK F16 🙂

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

14 hours ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around
+ Amazing Application
+ BEST APPLICANT 

GOOD LUCK F16 🙂

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

18 hours ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around
+ Amazing Application
+ BEST APPLICANT 

GOOD LUCK F16 🙂

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/15/2023 at 8:24 AM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+support
-Good Application 
-Seems to understand his responsibilities
-Has good intentions for the battalion 
-Very active
-Stays out of trouble

+support

Good Luck 

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 3/15/2023 at 3:19 AM, Shadow-AX4 said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around
+ Amazing Application
+ BEST APPLICANT 

GOOD LUCK F16 🙂

Former DT EX5
Former L21 of DT TI-23
Retired DT VCMDR EX5

On 3/15/2023 at 4:19 AM, Shadow-AX4 said:

MEGA +++ SUPPORT
+ Great guy to be around
+ Amazing Application
+ BEST APPLICANT 

GOOD LUCK F16 🙂

Ive known this man since he was a SGT and he did his very first tryout on me and i have seen him grow and devolp inside of DT but also with everyone on the server, hes always a kind and helpful dude even when it comes to stuff outside the server. If theres anyone who deserves this its him.

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

+Support

This man is begging to tend to the graveyard that is DT, might as well let him. 

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

• Theta locked this topic