Calzone's Trial mod Application. - Denied

Not Calzone

What is your in-game name?: Calzone

What is your steam name?: Prime Executive of Russia

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:62938607

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes a relatively long time ago. Maybe three years. i have forgotten which community but it was DarkRP and I was senior moderator. I was in the Process of moving out and didn't find time to pursue that title any further so i resigned.

What date did you start playing on the community? I first joined all the way back in January 2020. However i didn't start really getting into it until the end of 2022. I have been playing for a solid 5 months now and have become very active with both criminal and civil services. I'm not the most active in posting on the Forums however I am more than capable of doing it in the very near future.

What date did you make your forums account? January 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User/Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) I have a Grand total of 15 warns. my last warn was in Febuary.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2946629019

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator, with plans on moving up the hierarchy.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not. I really only play on Gaminglights PRP.

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes

Timezone: UTC - Pacific Standard (Canada & US)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): My Activity playing on the server is good, however my judgement from what is right and what is wrong is very well established. I have studied the rules of the PRP server very vigorously so i may one day be established as a staff member. I do see the amount of warns I have may be an issue, but I have to give this my best shot. My reputation as a player on the server is well known across the families and Gaminglight PRP Discord. For a good example the Blaze family. I am a high ranking Templar with skills and knowledge about the map and how to do various "activities." I have High regards for all staff members and receive great respect from them as well. When it comes to community and new players I try to be as helpful as I can. Guiding others to an immersive and positive experience, and I Genuinely enjoy providing for the player. Of course not everything is perfect and that is why i believe I would make a good member of the team. My prolonged experience as a RP player and awareness of the rules makes me a functioning, more than capable asset to this community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first course of action is to apprehend the player to a discreet location. (rooftops or map borders) establish introductions as to why they are being brought to my attention. if i am unable to convey this while they are shouting or cursing I would proceed to gag the individual.(if they type inappropriately in chat I have no choice but to mute) listening without bias so i can get his side of what may have happened. Deescalation of the situation to help keep cool heads for all sides. if they provide an insufficient explanation with lack of evidence I would issue a jail with a Verbal Warning and tell them to read the MOTD. any further offences I'd refer back to the Staff Handbook.

7 hours ago, Scor said:

+ / - support: can be a little bit mingey from time to time, however deserves a chance.

Pretty much all I was gonna say but in less words

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

- Support

- Lots of warns 

- Most of which are RDM^

- No Poll

- Minge vibes 

- Could be wrong but i do not believe t-mods have the !mute function so the last question would be invalid

- Also the last question, you said, "I would refer to the staff handbook" indicating you have yet to read it

- This is your first forums post

Better luck next time!

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

5 hours ago, Keuka said:

- Support

- Lots of warns 

- Most of which are RDM^

- No Poll

- Minge vibes 

- Could be wrong but i do not believe t-mods have the !mute function so the last question would be invalid

- Also the last question, you said, "I would refer to the staff handbook" indicating you have yet to read it

Better luck next time!

appreiciate the feedback. have to at least try. i will work on what i can.

• Head of Staff
7 minutes ago, RUB5OUT said:

appreiciate the feedback. have to at least try. i will work on what i can.

NEVER reply to your own application for staff! (Take it to Forum PMs if there is a issue).

dM43pL3.png

6 hours ago, Keuka said:

- Support

- Lots of warns 

- Most of which are RDM^

- No Poll

- Minge vibes 

Better luck next time!

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

18 hours ago, Keuka said:

- Support

- Lots of warns 

- Most of which are RDM^

- No Poll

- Minge vibes 

Better luck next time!

On 3/13/2023 at 5:52 PM, Scor said:

+ / - support: can be a little bit mingey from time to time, however deserves a chance.

14 hours ago, Scor said:

NEVER reply to your own application for staff! (Take it to Forum PMs if there is a issue).

-Support

Sorry 
Please Meet all the requirements To Apply 

Please make sure your profile is NOT private, Your app will be instantly Denied!

For some ranks, you need permission from higher staff to apply for. For the lower ranks, this step can be ignored.

You are to make a "private" poll on the post with the options “Yes” or “No”.

Do NOT make the options say anything else, you're application will be DENIED for doing so.

Be patient and wait for people to voice their opinion on your application.

If your application is denied you MUST wait 14 days or higher (Up to the Manager/Head of Staff)

If you are accepted then you have 48hrs to receive your rank. Failure to do so will result in a 1 month ban from reapplying for staff.

If accepted you agree to not cause trouble, or go rouge. If so you will be permanently removed from this community/or staff team.

(Unless your asked a question on your application)

NEVER plagiarize another staff application! (Basically meaning don't copy other staff applications)

Do not contact HoS or Manager about when applications will be looked at and etc. (Insta Denial) 

NEVER hide or remove your application because you "messed up." Doing so will be an Application ban for a month. 

NEVER edit your application after you post your application! 

^^^^^

Just consider that as an EZ access 😄

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

-support

lots of warns.

tends to be mingey.

lacks maturity to be staff.

Unfit for staff.

responded to own post.

Hasn’t been on forums long enough with enough post to apply for staff.

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

On 3/14/2023 at 2:57 PM, Keuka said:

- Support

- Lots of warns 

- Most of which are RDM^

- No Poll

- Minge vibes 

Better luck next time!

Additionally, I came across you today and you were minging multiple times. You were told multiple times to stop but you never did.

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

• Head Admin
On 3/14/2023 at 9:57 AM, Keuka said:

- Support

- Lots of warns 

- Most of which are RDM^

- No Poll

- Minge vibes 

Better luck next time!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 3/18/2023 at 5:05 PM, Keltor said:

-support

lots of warns.

tends to be mingey.

Unfit for staff.

responded to own post.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

-Support

I like you as a person, but in my opinion you are not staff material. I am in sits with you quite often and I have had to warn you recently as well. You can be quite disrespectful in chat at times to players and can be quite a minge on occasion. You are fun to hang with dont get me wrong, but it is not what is really looked for in a staff member. You also just had a report on you today or yesterday so all in all I do not think you are ready for a position like this.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 3/14/2023 at 8:57 AM, Keuka said:

- Support

- Lots of warns 

- Most of which are RDM^

- No Poll

- Minge vibes 

Better luck next time!

On top of this a player report was just accepted on you. 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 3/15/2023 at 3:21 AM, Ridgeland said:

-Support

Sorry 
Please Meet all the requirements To Apply 

For some ranks, you need permission from higher staff to apply for. For the lower ranks, this step can be ignored.

You are to make a "private" poll on the post with the options “Yes” or “No”.

Do NOT make the options say anything else, you're application will be DENIED for doing so.

Be patient and wait for people to voice their opinion on your application.

If your application is denied you MUST wait 14 days or higher (Up to the Manager/Head of Staff)

If you are accepted then you have 48hrs to receive your rank. Failure to do so will result in a 1 month ban from reapplying for staff.

If accepted you agree to not cause trouble, or go rouge. If so you will be permanently removed from this community/or staff team.

(Unless your asked a question on your application)

NEVER plagiarize another staff application! (Basically meaning don't copy other staff applications)

Do not contact HoS or Manager about when applications will be looked at and etc. (Insta Denial) 

NEVER hide or remove your application because you "messed up." Doing so will be an Application ban for a month. 

NEVER edit your application after you post your application! 

^^^^^

Just consider that as an EZ access 😄

On 3/18/2023 at 4:05 PM, Keltor said:

-support

lots of warns.

tends to be mingey.

Unfit for staff.

responded to own post.

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

- Support 
all you do at night is minge
you have a lot of warns that are recent  
not mature 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 3/14/2023 at 1:57 PM, Keuka said:

- Support

- Lots of warns 

- Most of which are RDM^

- No Poll

- Minge vibes 

Better luck next time!

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC