Clarence / Harry Staff Report - Denied

Starch

1. Your In-game: Starch

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68437171

3. The admin's name in-game: Agent Kallus, Harry

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Clarance | Terminator2121 [GL]

5. What did the admin do: I was roleplaying as an Osha Agent as I am no longer in any regiments or RP positions so I was simply attempting to have enjoyment and roleplay in something outside of the normal situations you might encounter day to day within the ISD. As I was making my rounds inspecting the safety of the ship to those who enjoy the roleplay, I went on the radio to let people know that I would be making my rounds. Shortly after I was gagged for 10 minutes. I made a ticket and when I saw my friend Harry I had forgot that I was gagged and tried to speak to my old friend, after I remember that I was false gagged I explained the situation to him. He stated that it was somehow against the rules, even when it isn't listed under the MOTD that it isn't allowed. He then stated that he asked an admin and they said it was mic spam. I asked who said that and he refused to give a name. He later said that it was a former admin and refused to look further into the situation and refused to tell me which rule I broke. If a player does something that clearly isn't a rule, but staff feel it shouldn't be done that player MUST be told to not do that, rather than being gagged with no reason given, and refused any further explanation. Harry was clearly covering for another staff member as he refused to do any actual investigation and just gave me whatever random answer he would give newer players who don't know better to get them to believe him. This has been a common occurrence with staff making up rules that they feel should be enforce rather than what rules are actually set by the wonderful management team, if it is to be enforced it MUST be written in the MOTD so players can know to not do it rather than just being expected to not use a piece of equipment that they are given with no further information on it. As a Senior Moderator and a Moderator they should be expected to both know the MOTD, as well as know how to handle situations rather than just send people away with no attempt at helping. 

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Please excuse my wonderful noises you may hear throughout the clip, I am currently sick and my microphone was placed directly in my throat essentially. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Z8O16BsbzACY-/d1337CV0HkLv?invite=cr-MSw4Rm0sMTgyODU5MjUs

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe they should be retrained on how to handle situations and given an MOTD quiz to ensure they understand the rules and that they cannot just make up rules.

8. Any extra information: I have a 5 minute clip that it wont let me post if you'd like to see! Thank you for you time.

• Laughing 1
  • Skull 1

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

1 you are not the required rank to be on radio (ik yk this you were a grand general I believe) 2 it is a well known rule that VCMDR+ on radio unless there is a event, in which case it's MAJ+ , I believe you have been gagged/warned for it recently

if me gagging him was wrong I do apologise, but I see nothing wrong with it.

• Thanks 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

-support
Get over it, L+Bozo
I get gagged for being on radio 24/7.
Pretty sure at one point you even gagged me.
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

-support

u have a third of a year on this server, i think you should know better. then again, i would be malding if my battalion got removed too.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-Support
If the player is new yes staff should tell them not to do something before issuing a punishment but as Crunch stated you have 1/3 of a year on the server and you're EX High Command you know very well it is VCMDR+ on radio unless event which it's then MAJ+. "OSHA Inspector" isn't either of those ranks so you 100% deserved the gag.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-SUPPORT

Just for simplification, you spoke on radio without the required rank and got gagged, now you're upset and decided to make a player report? Weren't you an admin? While the Osha trooper is my favorite character in Star Wars lore, gonna have to drop a -Support on this one. Make wiser choices in the future. 

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

1 hour ago, darkstarson12 said:

-SUPPORT

Just for simplification, you spoke on radio without the required rank and got gagged, now you're upset and decided to make a player report? Weren't you an admin? While the Osha trooper is my favorite character in Star Wars lore, gonna have to drop a -Support on this one. Make wiser choices in the future. 

Get over it bruh you warned me 2 times for no reason and i didnt even care about it, its a gmod star wars rp server 

4 hours ago, darkstarson12 said:

-SUPPORT

Not every rules are always in the MOTD because they do not want to make a huge list like dictionary. Overall i -support
U have a years of HC experience, u should know this by now

Edited by ENT

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

7 hours ago, Crunch said:

-support

u have a third of a year on this server, i think you should know better. then again, i would be malding if my battalion got removed too.

Thank you! I had almost forgotten that I chose to turn it into a custom clan!

6 hours ago, Akeru said:

Get over it bruh you warned me 2 times for no reason and i didnt even care about it, its a gmod star wars rp server 

But gmod is my life

Ex Grand General!

Ex Nova Senior Commander

bro you were literally Grand General and an Admin. You know Radio is VCMDR+. Stop acting childish, you're destroying what little reputation you have left. 

massive -support

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

DENIED

No violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified players will not be punished.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon changed the title to Clarence / Harry Staff Report - Denied
  • Bon locked this topic