David's Senior Moderator Promotion Application - Denied

David

Should David be a Senior Moderator?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should David be a Senior Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:

David

What is your steam name?:

[GL] David

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:1:197825550

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, I am a Moderator.

When did you start playing in the community? (Roughly)

January 2022

What date did you make your forum account?

May 6, 2020,

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?

Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

image.thumb.png.b77a88699f74acfc2030e3c217803caa.png

What position are you applying for?

Senior Moderator

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)?

No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Trumpo, Zoey, & Ridgeland

Why do you believe you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I represent myself and the staff team on and off duty as a Gaminglight staff member. Because of that, I hold myself to a higher standard. This means I cherish integrity and honesty. During my time on the team, I have proven to have all the qualities I said I would use during my Trial-Moderator interview: problem-solving, internal drive, effective communication, teamwork, confidence, and kindness. These traits are used during every sit I have taken during my staffing career. I have proven to myself and others that I can make the right decisions when need be, take every sit I possibly can until I get off, effectively communicate with other staff and Gaminglight members, work well with other staff members, not be afraid to ask questions if I am unsure, confidence in knowing that I can handle this sit and in understanding the rules, and being capable of showing kindness to all members in the Gaminglight community. I also want to be involved with the community with the bit of time I have since I am a full-time college student. I applied for Eventteam and am currently waiting for a response. I am a valuable member of the staffing team, and I want to continue my career at a higher level. I hope all my qualities are recognized and valued as I value them.

How would you take someone that is Mass RDMing, and when you bring them to an admin sit, they curse at you?

If somebody is Mass RDMing, I would grab them with my Physgun and freeze them on a roof. Then I would ask them why they are doing this and explain that it is not allowed on this server and that they must follow the rules. I would check the logs to see how many people they killed, and then I would jail them and warn them. After, I would contact a higher staff member to ban them from the MRDM. Then I would tell them to read the rules by putting !motd in the chat.

Edited by David
Added my warns (With Drippy's approval)

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

From my experience with David, he is nothing but helpful. He is experienced and knows what he’s doing on the server and I honestly thought he was already the rank of Admin by now. 

+ Support, well deserved

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

- I believe David has really matured as a player and staff member, his warns are moderately high but nothing never seen before. on top of this its been 5 months since his last warn and I've seen a big shift in his attitude and demeaner since then. 

- Dedicated to the server

- Active

- Mature

- Good grasp of the rules

GL David

• Like 1

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

+Support

David is a very good staff member always stays on top of sits 

Very active as well 

knows the rules 

12 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+Support

- I believe David has really matured as a player and staff member, his warns are moderately high but nothing never seen before. on top of this its been 5 months since his last warn and I've seen a big shift in his attitude and demeaner since then. 

- Dedicated to the server

- Active

- Mature

- Good grasp of the rules

GL David

• Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

+ Huge Support.

David is always a pleasure to roleplay with and an amazing Staff Member i have personally always liked his events in event team and i think if anything he is very mature and a capable staff member!

Hope you make it far David.

• Like 1

+support

-Active

-Helpful

-Friendly

-Mature

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC