John Marmalades Staff Application - Denied

Familiarhook074

- What is your in-game name?: John Marmalade

- What is your steam name?: Familiarhook074

- What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198333966758/

- Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes, I've had past experience as a senior member of staff on another server and have been holding my role for about 2 years. Unfortunately 4 years ago the server community I worked for shut down due to some issues that arise.  

Apart from that I've had all sorts of situations that I dealt with for example, basic RDM, RDA and the usual main rules of the server that get broken by some that didn't generally read the rules before playing or some that want to ruin the roleplay experience.  Normally how  I deal with these sort of situation is really just listening to both sides from each party, this normally determines on what action I take. Most of the time its just verbal warning for me as I believe that players get a chance to learn from their mistakes and would mostly not do it again.   

- What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

About 2 weeks now starting from 22ud February 

- What date did you make your forums account? 

Honestly, I created this today from the start of my application as staff

- Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

I don't know what this means, i'm presuming that its my steam rank which is level 7

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

I've attached this to the app, I do not know why I've got this warning initially as i was never told about it in any sit.

What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

- Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

- ? You will be tested on it: Bring it on!

- Timezone: United Kingdom

- Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

- Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe it is time for me to become a member of staff on this amazing server as I've not been an active staff member for a while since the closer of the server I used to staff on. And mainly because I did not have a lot of time due to life commitments.

I’m always going to be active on this server and will give as much support as I can to other staff members with outstanding sits. And also, when I’m enjoying my time roleplaying, I’ll make sure that if a report comes in I will remove my self from roleplay if it is possible to deal with it.

I’m that kind of person that never lets people down if they need me for anything and I will try my absolute best to help as much as I can. I’ll commit to using the server forums and checking for anything to reply to from when I re-join the server.

I feel confident that I will bring a variety of skills to this community as I've had experience in the past. Also, I'm mostly excited on learning something new on this server and hopefully putting it into practice. I don't know what else I can say apart from saying on how much I've enjoyed playing with this amazing community and loved roleplaying as a Patrol Officer and hope to make this server even better for new players experience.

- How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Firstly I would bring this player to a sit and straight away freeze them as I believe that if I don't do this I'll find myself with a couple of bullets in me as normally it is a bonus for them to manage to kill a member of staff during a sit.  And realistically this player is only there to cause as much damage as possible to ruin other players experiences.

I'll then try my best to find out why this player was doing such a thing to see if it is in relation to something else and they had a good reason why they took such action. But if this player decides to curse at me with every single swear word under the sun then unfortunately Mr John Marmalade has found himself to miraculously become a nursery teacher and has a child in the class that clearly does not like him. So my solution to that is mostly my favourite to give them a pacifier/gag command as this will magically calm themself  down.

Then pretty much I'll call a manager/senior member of staff to exclude/ban them for 5 days. Then really I can go back to normality on dealing with other outstanding sits

20230308232002_1.jpg

-Support

Recent warn for a relatively major infraction.

Brand new forums account.

Haven't seen you actively playing on the server very much.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

On 3/8/2023 at 6:55 PM, Cuke said:

-support

That mass prop block warn was from 2 days ago. 

No Posts

No vote

On 3/9/2023 at 11:09 AM, Nicc said:

-Support

When I first saw this post, I thought it was very nice. However I completely agree with the guys above my post. As well as I’ve never seen or heard of you before ngl.

- Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

- Play time is low

- No Poll

- Mass prop block 2 days ago

- First post on the forums

- Never seen you in game

- Question 15 was not taken serious

- Staff handbook was clearly not read

Better luck next time!

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

13 hours ago, Keuka said:

-Support

- Play time is low

- No Poll

- Mass prop block 2 days ago

- First post on the forums

- Never seen you in game

- Question 15 was not taken serious

- Staff handbook was clearly not read

Better luck next time!

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

4 hours ago, Slasher said:

-Support

-Who are you lmao first post was a few days ago

-warned a few days ago 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

-support 

1.  seems like a very basic and unthoughtful application 

2. being on for 2 weeks doesn’t give you enough play time to get familiar with the rules. For all me know you can be playing an hour or less a day and still count that as a day 

3. Too recent of a warn for major reason 

4. I would like to see a staff reference in the future to vouch for you and to see that you have improved and got pass that warning 

-Support 

On 3/8/2023 at 7:55 PM, Cuke said:

-support

That mass prop block warn was from 2 days ago. 

No Posts

No vote

On 3/9/2023 at 8:13 AM, Scor said:

-support Well written application however, play the server for longer and understand the rules more.

On 3/9/2023 at 12:09 PM, Nicc said:

-Support

6 hours ago, Slasher said:

-Support

-warned a few days ago 

-no poll 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

• Head Admin
17 hours ago, Slasher said:

-Support

-warned a few days ago 

-no poll 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC