Sullivan A1 Officer Application

Chombos

1.Name: Sullivan

2. Current and former RP ranks: 
Former: CI Military SGT, Security SFC, Medical Doctor(2nd rank of CMD), Former Sovereign(IMPRP), CI RnD EARCH(COL),
Current: E11 1LT,  Delta-4 Judiciar(BlackGuard)

3. SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:153364199

4. DiscordID: Chombos#1349

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?:
Before the revamp of A1, I used to be an Analyst and frankly, I just want to get back into A1. I had a lot of fun when play on the job and 
I miss the people who I met within A1. I developed good standings with a lot of former members of A1 and I know a lot of them are back within the
branch. Not just that but I want to also meet new people like I did before. 

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?:
As of right now I am a 1LT of E11 and Colonel equivalent in RnD. I have the makings of a good leader and have been in my position for well over 3 months in RnD and around a month in E11. I have had a lot of experience with commanding as I spent around 3-4 years on this server and have seen a lot come and go. Aside from that, I have had the opportunity to handle numerous issues with members in and out of branch.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:
I have had experience with pretty much every branch on the server, everything aside from Site Admin but that doesn't matter right now. I personally think I have good relations with all the branches on the server and can 100% maintain those relations. I am good with communication and often join other teamspeak channels to joke around and say hi to people I know.  I actively speak to other command members about casual stuff and discussing PT's or something of that sort. 

Edited by Chombos

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

+Support 

I could see you working well as a CPT.  Definitely have good confidence you'd do great.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 4 weeks later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic