Alpha's Imperial Commando Vice Commander Application [Sev]- Accepted

Alpha0

Should Alpha be the next Sev?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Alpha be the next Sev?

• Yes
    • No (State Why)

Question 1: What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

IC SSVL DMS MAJ 6654 Alpha 

Question 2: What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commando: Sev

Question 3: Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

There are many reasons why I would like to become a Vice Commander of Imperial Commandos. One of these reasons would be to help improve the battalion as well as help the battalion grow, whether this be through numbers or getting even more active Imperial Commandos. IC as a whole has had a few very respectful and great Vice Commanders leave as of recent. From this, I would like to step up and fill the spot that they have left, while in this position I can help the battalion as much as I can. Another reason why I would like to become Sev is so that I can help the Crimson Squad fully rebuild themselves. I have done what I can in my current position to help Crimson Squad to the fullest. I want to unlock the full potential that is within the squads of IC. Another reason why I would like to become a IC Vice Commander is that as of now, IC is lacking a complete foundation, by this I mean that we don’t have enough Command Members to be on when they are needed, I’m hoping that I can try to stabilize this foundation by becoming a Vice Commander. My final reason for wanting to become a Vice Commander of IC is so that I can help Improve the battalion. There are a lot of documents and issues that need to be fixed in IC as well as to help fill the position that we currently need. Those being a Sniper Lead, Demo Lead and Vice Lead. In the end, I want to help re-stabilize IC and give it a proper foundation by helping the existing Command Members. I believe I can further do this by being a Vice Commander within IC.

Question 4: How much game time do you have on the server?

According to battlemetrics I currently have 1,022:41 total. 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/972334346?servers[4604844]=7D

Question 5: What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a Vice Commander within this battalion is to make sure that the battalion is on a stable foundation as well as to keep each sector of the battalion functioning and operating on all stances. For example, each Command Member within IC has their own sector that they oversee, but when there are not enough Command Members that responsibility falls onto the other Command Members to oversee the sectors. In my opinion the main purpose of a Vice Commander in this battalion is to make sure that all areas are stable and to make sure that all areas are functioning as they should be. Some aspects of this would be:

-Leadership: Without any Leadership battalions would fall apart, you need someone to be able direct others as well as be directed at times. This allows a battalion to function and operate properly. If a battalion fails to do this then they would eventually fall apart.

-Understanding the balance between fun and having to be serious: I myself have fallen to this, in my early days of IC, I didn’t fully understand the aspect of when to be serious and when not to be. This led to me having many troubles, but across my time in IC there were many people who helped me understand this. Now I have gotten to a position where I can help others, this was all because of some people that helped me like Rusty and Wes. There needs to be a balance to where someone needs to know the right and wrong, when to have fun and when to be serious.

-Activity: Lastly is activity. If you don’t have an active command team, there is very little that gets done, across my time in IC I have seen active and not so active command teams, I hope to change this for the better by being as active as I can.

Question 6: Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I feel that I could be trusted with this position from the experiences and responsibilities that I have gained within IC, as well as being the scout sniper vice lead and a demo senior. I do all that I can to ensure that each Sub Battalion within IC gets what they need as well as all members follow their rules, from this I can also be trusted because of how I lead the Scout Snipers as well as operate the Scout Snipers. I have done my best to improve the standards within Scout Snipers that the previous Sev left. Another reason I can be trusted is that I have worked hard to improve and maintain the standards within each squad. With this I assisted in rebuilding Crimson Squad alongside Wheat and Boss, thus enabling us to get a full squad. I have been training Crimson Squad to the best of my ability, I have also been the Vice Lead of Omega Squad, during this time I tried to help the squad all I could, but due to several reasons I had to sadly leave the Squad. Finally I was also the Vice Lead of Elite Squad where I helped renew the documents and tidy up the documents that needed it. With the experience that I have gained within IC I believe that I am trusted by everyone within IC as well as the Command team, this is why I believe I can be trusted as a Vice Commander of IC.

Question 7: How often can you be Online?

Everyday most likely, my weekly play time on the server is around 30+ hrs per week.

Question 8: Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)

To my knowledge I have no current Warnings.

Thankyou for taking your time to read my application.

Edited by Alpha0
  • Like 1
  • Skull 2

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
-Loyal to battalion and has never shown any ill will towards IC
-His intentions are only to make the battalion prosper and grow
-Has plenty of experience in leading and commanding (I have seen this experience firsthand)
-Longtime member of Gaminglight
-Completely understands his responsibility as Vice Commander
+support+
I only have confidence in alpha and his abilities to make IC better than it has ever been!
I wish you the best of luck and I hope to see you as Sev shortly! 

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

5 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
-Has plenty of experience in leading and commanding (I have seen this experience firsthand)
+support+
I only have confidence in alpha and his abilities to make IC better than it has ever been!

Alpha is the best fit for Sev in IC, and he deserves the position.

Best of Luck Alpha!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

5 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
+support+

wish you luck alpha 

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

6 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
+support+

I believe in ya Alpha!

7 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
+support+

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

16 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
+support+

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

18 hours ago, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
+support+

-Support 

Now to be fair im no longer much of a participating member of the server anymore but by god Alpha do you have some big issues 
-Caused countless issues in 501st to the point you had to be removed 
-Wes had to have on multiple occasions talks with you about your behavior in IC 
-Was removed from Omega Squad for bad behavior 
-Lied to both myself and Jaeger about former positions 

and the list could go on. Maybe you have changed a bit but it is going to be a long long time before you get a +support from me

• Laughing 1

26 minutes ago, Harold Jaquivus said:

-Support 

Now to be fair im no longer much of a participating member of the server anymore but by god Alpha do you have some big issues 
-Caused countless issues in 501st to the point you had to be removed 
-Wes had to have on multiple occasions talks with you about your behavior in IC 
-Was removed from Omega Squad for bad behavior 
-Lied to both myself and Jaeger about former positions 

and the list could go on. Maybe you have changed a bit but it is going to be a long long time before you get a +support from me

On 3/6/2023 at 4:39 AM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
+support+

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 3/6/2023 at 4:39 AM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
-Very active IC member 
-Long time IC member
+support+

Alpha is a good leader, I feel like he is the best fit for Sev.

+Support

-Very active in IC.

-Dedicated to help IC.

-Loyal to IC.

-He undestands what he has to do as a Vice Commander.

-Very friendly person to talk to.

-He would be great fit for vice commander and i think he would be the best one for this spot.

Current: IC 1SGT/Crimson Squad Nemesis - DT SGT LS2

Former DT Officer - Former IF Head Agent

Edited by Dr.Offen

Current: IC NCO

| Former IC VCMDR | Former DT Officer |  Former IF Head Agent |  Former DT NCO | | Former SO CPO |