STEAM_0:1:579774652

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): 4288#3693

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak?

Everyday

How often do you use Discord?

Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

To start off, I would like to be a member of the support team to further myself within the staff team. I tend to strive to do my best with taking sits and events. Oftently, I get staff of the week a lot. However, it always leaves me a feeling that I can do more to help the community. I'm always helping people in the discords when they ask a question or need any assistance. Usually they ask about custom classes, content packs, and forum related matters. I feel confident in my knowledge to help people that have any questions or require additional assistance. Furthermore, being apart of the support team, I can help anyone in need. I'm always looking to help someone if they need it.  I hope to further myself within the staff team, meet other members of the community, develop reliable and trustworthy relationships, and to always to do my best when helping others. 

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

I feel I'm well known in the community, I've made a lot of relationships with mostly everyone in the server I play in (Police RP). I've also made other friends from other servers like FiveM, Imperial, and SCP. I've made it to the rank of admin so far and don't see myself leaving for a long time. I wish to better myself by helping others and to learn from my peers.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hey, I'm Scor, I'm apart of the support team, how can I assist you?

Edited by Scor
Grammar | Added Poll
  • Gaminglight Love 1

dM43pL3.png

+support

Active in discord a LOT and very friendly

scor door floor bore gore tore wore lore pour sore core war more...........

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, J0LT said:

+support

Good luck!

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

+ Support

I believe Scor is ready for this position as Scor has demonstrated integrity, respect, trustworthiness, and has also represented respect and professionalism to the highest of measures.

I would like to recommend Scor for his dedication and honor to the Support Team, as I think he will excel in this as he does in all other areas of the community.

• Gaminglight Love 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

On 2/28/2023 at 9:34 AM, J0LT said:

+support

scor door floor bore gore tore wore lore pour sore core war more...........

and i have play with scor previously on PRP and fivem he is very friendly and i believe he is more fit for support team 🙂

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Bon locked this topic
  • Bon unlocked this topic

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message #Bon1922 to determine next steps.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic