FootSniffa

In-Game Name: FootSniffa

Steam Name: [GL] FootSniffa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:449634244

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Father FootSniffa#4921

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Everyday

How often do you use Discord? Everyday

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I would like to join the support team because I want to help the community in any way I can. If I can utilize my real-world expertise to help them, I'll gladly do so. I have some technical background and have worked in both customer service and technical assistance. I consider myself to be a patient person, and regardless of how long a problem takes to resolve, big or small, I'll do my best to assist. I am also typically always available either through TS or on Discord due to my work, which keeps me up all night, and I can help those in need when no one else can, regardless of the situation. I feel as a Senior Admin on the Imperial RP server. I have the experience in helping people from taking sits. I was a former Admin before I resigned because I wanted to take a break from the server.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello, I am here to assist you with your every need, What seems to be the problem

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

+support

Active in discord from what i have seen
App is good

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, J0LT said:

+support

Active in discord from what i have seen
App is good

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic