• No

In-Game Name: Jax

Steam Name: [GL] Jacstur

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58039713

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): Jacstur#0001

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Everyday for about 6-8 hours 

How often do you use Discord? Throughout the day every day of the week

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?
I personally have a few reasons why I'd like to be a member of the support team.
One of my main and oldest reasons comes from when I first joined the Gaminglight community. When I first joined and first got into the TeamSpeak it took me a very long time to get the member tags and at that time I wasn't the only one that had to wait for days at a time. After maybe about a month of joining the support room for about an hour every other day I was finally able to receive the tags. I was a bit disappointed with how long it took back then and frankly I personally don't want to see another member of the community go through that again. If I were to become a member of the support team I'd make it my mission to handle each and every ticket within minutes of it coming up and make sure each and every issue is to be handled accordingly.
Another reason I have is that I want to do more for the community. I'm currently an Admin on the Gaminglight Imperial Server and I want to expand my helping hand to those across the community in any way I can. I'm always willing to learn more and help out others whether it's in game or over TS/Discord!

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team?

It is my goal to do my very best in all ways I can and to be kind and supportive to anyone and everyone I come across in the community. My activity is not an issue as I am on every day and always on Discord and Teamspeak, and I believe I could make a valuable contributor to the team. Additionally, I have spent time and effort becoming an Admin, as well as numerous positions and ranks within the game. Having been given those positions, I believe it is due to the fact that my superiors can trust me and know I am fair and supportive. If I am selected for this position, I am confident that I will be a great fit, and if I am, I guarantee I will learn and adapt in whatever way is required.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

When greeting a member, I would say something along the lines of, "Hello, my name is Jax, and I am part of the GamingLight Support team. How can I assist you today?". Ideally, I would say this in a welcoming and professional manner if I were in a TeamSpeak Voice Channel with the individual.

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

+ Support

- Great guy

- Always willing to help in all ways possible

- Respected within the community

- Is willing to help improve the support team

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 2/26/2023 at 8:19 PM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Great guy

Jax is a walking W make him a support member

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 2/26/2023 at 11:19 PM, Frosty_ said:

+ Support

- Great guy

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic