• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Ganta

Steam Name: [GL] Ganta

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:154680723

What is your discord username (Ex: Bon#1922): LORD TACHANKA#5713

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? Pretty much always

How often do you use Discord? Everyday unless I am unable too due to discord not loading where I am

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)? I want to be a member of support simply because I wish to help the community more than I can now. I wanted to apply for support last time apps were open but I was only a trial mod so I wasn’t able too. I have a decent long history on Gaminglight and I understand how most things work, I will never say I know how all things work as I don’t know how all things work. I have seen support help the community while I have been a member of Gaminglight and it has interested me since before I was staff. I know multiple people in support and the way they are able to help the community has made me want to become support and help out more than now. I joined event team to help out more and I believe that with support it will allow me to help even more than I do now. I'm not too active on the forums but I will try to pick it up. Thank you to all who read this application.

Why should we trust you to become a member of the Support Team? I have a decent long history on gaminglight and I understand how most things work and I and currently hold the rank of Admin on policerp and Event team senior in Event team on policerp. I am decently well known on gaminglight and I believe I have a good reputation.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello I am Ganta I will be helping you today. What can I assist you with?

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

+ Support

Ganta is a very mature, respectful, and honorable staff member in the community.

Ganta also upholds an incredibly amount of activity.

I believe Ganta is ready for this position and would be a wonderful addition to the support team.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+/-Support

You are a great person, however I wish to see somewhat more activity in Teamspeak from you!

Good luck! 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

17 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Ganta is a very mature, respectful, and honorable staff member in the community.

I believe Ganta is ready for this position and would be a wonderful addition to the support team.

+Support 

22 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

On 2/27/2023 at 5:48 AM, Matilda said:

+/-Support

You are a great person, however I wish to see somewhat more activity in Teamspeak from you!

Good luck! 

^^^
App looks good though
+/- support

Edited by J0LT

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

23 hours ago, Matilda said:

+/-Support

Good luck! 

activity on forums need to increase my dude

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• Bon locked and unlocked this topic

Denied

Unfortunately you have been denied for Support, either for not meeting certain requirements, or deemed not ready for support. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic