General Suggestion- Small Buff to 194 [Completed]

Tanner0

What are you suggesting? - To either fix 194 sweep hit reg or give it the raptor claws V2 instead 

How would this change better the server? - It would make him able to fight back and kill due to the hit reg working as as it is now it took me 15 hit with all before blood coming out to deal any damage to a warden

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - If switched to raptor claws V2 we would lose the second power the sweep has

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP-194

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - *Its just the Raptor Claws V2#*

+Support

I always like to see all SCPs with a fighting chances and being used often

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

If you give it raptor claws he can't run fast. They would have to code it in the job sorta like lightweight.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Hex-G said:

+ they are part of the SCP job pack. Those jobs should be worth the price.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png