Ghosts Event Team Application Part 2

Ghost05

Should I be a part of the SCPRP Event Team?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Ghost

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:605715861

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): MOD

How long have you been playing on the server?: 1-2 years or 2 weeks on server

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 2

Why do you want to join event team? I would like to join Event Team for a couple of reasons. The main reason is because I would be able to make my research PTs better and easier to manage, becoming ET will let me be able to manage the researchers during a PT making it more fun and less annoying. Making events for the server is something that I find would be fun to me. Being a moderator is fun and all but being an ET member would let me think deeply into the SCP lore and think of any fun events for everyone. So the GamingLight community can have a fun time on the server.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: There are many reasons why I would be a well-trusted member of the Event Team. First off I have been a trusted member of the staff team for a good amount of time holding the rank of moderator. I have been a part of SCPRP for a while now only holding a total of 2 warnings in all. Another thing is I am a command member for research and a Staff Sergeant for Nu7. The ranks I have obtained within Gaming Light show how trustworthy I am. I have never abused any of these ranks/powers before in my time of having them. I am also decently known around in the community.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): The event would go something like this. 05-1 gave trusted MTF Nu-7 C.B.R.N units stationed at SITE-03 a task to transfer biohazardous materials to SITE-13 but right before getting to SITE-13, they were intercepted by the Sarkic Cult. On-Site MTF-E11 killed off the Cult before going to check on the truck. But found out that they were too late and the Units were dead. But other than that there were leaks in the tank that turned multiple E-11 units into mutated creatures. After the mutated units were terminated MTF BETA-7 would be called to the site to deal with the leaks and kill any other infected units left alive. BETA-7 would have to make sure that the rest of the leaks were contained while many Sarkic Cultists are attacking them.

A passive event would be Jimmy Neutron was giving access to come into site by the 05 Council. This event would be mainly for combatants and Jimmy would make people basic weapons and extra plates of armor. It would be a basic roll and if they get over a certain roll they would get the weapon/armor they rolled for. 

d84eb2917e84efdd93431c162972cace.png

-Support

Too active

Only 2 warns (kinda sus)

My sister says he can be on the ET team tho

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application.
 Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic