Pure's Event Team Application

Pure

Should I be considered for Event team?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thing im Fit for the Event team?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Pure 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531763929

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: year and a half almost 2 years

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 2 (Note: these were not actual warns....Bop just forgot to remove em, The other one was from Talila fyi)
image.thumb.png.3b021e60fca4d93f5f794f7d464d68d3.png

Why do you want to join event team?
Well i want to help Host Events while i may not be the best at hosting events i can definitely help out im on in the mornings on the weekends when most ET and staff are still sleep or not on and i want to be able to assist with the Sits im able to take and im really interested since i resigned globally i was a senior admin before i resigned. Also i would like to help with Branch PT's i kinda wanna help better branch relations which is what I've done before and doing PT's are a perfect way to do it in my opinion. Also would be nice to get some experience new things before i resign in the summer I was ET once before but i didn't do well and didn't have time but now i somewhat do!

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
Well for starters I was a senior admin before i resigned not to mention high rankings in 2 Branch being a COL in one and a CPT, currently im a MAJ and a 2LT But I still think its good enough to be trusted as I wouldn't want to risk my branch ranks in anyway

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Very

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

That's a very hard one as i said before im not very good at thinking about events and most of them have already been done, though maybe if someone with the new Oil rig and it being in the water a SCP 169 (AKA the Leviathan) Event would be nice to try and make though of course it would probably take a couple of people to plan out!

Note: I don't know if there's a word requirement but if there is let me know! it doesnt say if there is

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic