Context for Non-combatants being able to defend themselves without having to be shot at first - Denied

Add a clause somewhere in the rules where Non-combatants can defend themselves if they are clearly going to be shot at and they are in a position where if they wait to be shot at they will lose the engagement. As well as being unable to run away

An example of where this might apply

D-class trying to climb into a medical booth to gain an angle to shoot at non-combatants inside.

A CI trying to break into a keypad locked room saying they are going to kill everyone inside.

Examples of where this wouldn't apply

CI chasing down a non-combatant in the halls

D-class rioting and killing all security nearby

Any scenario where FearRP would take effect

I'm suggesting this because it doesn't feel fair for non-combatants to basically be sentenced to death if they are stuck in a corner and have to wait to be shot at in order to fight back. There should be more context when it comes to self defence.

- support

No, "Non-combatants" are called that cuz they don't shoot, not many ppl shot you

Maynard, Dclass, E4 is what hunts you down...its not like every job trys to kill Non-combatants

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

21 hours ago, Destroyer2 said:

-support 
hahha no, so basically normal CI cant even attack you + E4 are the only one + We dont always want to kill you / we can also ask you for armor

I think they removed E4's ability to kill non-combatants for no reason.

21 hours ago, Avatarx said:

Add a clause somewhere in the rules where Non-combatants can defend themselves if they are clearly going to be shot at and they are in a position where if they wait to be shot at they will lose the engagement. As well as being unable to run away

Non-combatants can fight back if attacked, or if a fellow non-combatant is captured or attacked. I don't think they need more rules.

-Support

1 hour ago, Hex-G said:

I think they removed E4's ability to kill non-combatants for no reason.

Non-combatants can fight back if attacked, or if a fellow non-combatant is captured or attacked. I don't think they need more rules.

-Support

E4 can still kill non-combatants.

Do agree with the other part though

-Support

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

On 2/16/2023 at 2:20 PM, Mary said:

-Support

This suggestion basically turns them into combatants, and I see people just shooting CI and D-Class just for fun and cause issues.

On 2/16/2023 at 7:27 PM, opera said:

- support

No, "Non-combatants" are called that cuz they don't shoot, not many ppl shot you

Maynard, Dclass, E4 is what hunts you down...its not like every job trys to kill Non-combatants

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat