Reopening Masion - Denied

HuntR

Before you -1 or deny, I am aware this has been denied in the past, but believe in what I have to say about the suggestion.

What you want to see? - Mansion unblocked and allowed for use again

Why should we add it? - Currently we have a large building in a prime location not being used at all. The workings of said building are amazing and are not being utilized at all. I understand that their were some concerns about mansion in the past resulting in its removal, but I think with SMT helping work on mansion we could be able to reopen it once again. It is a prime location that is just being looked over complelty. 

Currently there is a massive basing issue. No one really wants to base as of right now and it is hurting both criminals and gov. GOV can not perform raids really anymore which is killing FBI, and not allowing for it to be properly utilized. This is also hurting criminals by not allowing them the chance of raiding other criminals bases. Most of this is due to the flooding of money due to the banking interest system, but I believe it can be solved by mansion. This building would allow criminals to build a stronghold if you will, to better protect against massive gov raids. As it stands right now it is really hard to defend current base locations, but I believe this would be different. 

What are the advantages of having this? - I believe that the advantages outweigh the issues addressed when it was first closed. I think with proper use it would be an amazing addition to spice up the current stale status of the map. You could even add regulations to basing at mansion into the MOTD if SMT is still worried about certain things involving the location. 

I just would really like to see that location utilized

Who is it mainly for? - Gov and Crim

Links to any content - 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

22 hours ago, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

- I believe it a good location instead of blocking off the entire building we could maybe put plastic inside the window to prevent the one way entirely.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

The one way is what makes it fun to use.

23 hours ago, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

- I believe it a good location instead of blocking off the entire building we could maybe put plastic inside the window to prevent the one way entirely.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+support

as someone who played during the time mansion was open, now I will agree some people were not to keen on the rules, but we are in a different time now. I say let bygones be bygones and open the damn building up. if it starts to create problems just close it up again. No harm in giving it another go

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+support

I know mansion caused issues but I think it would be nice to give it another shot, its a very fun base to raid as law enforcement and would add a center of attention around it making player gathering more split up on the map.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 2/16/2023 at 1:34 PM, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

On 2/19/2023 at 12:08 AM, Mark001 said:

+support

I know mansion caused issues but I think it would be nice to give it another shot, its a very fun base to raid as law enforcement and would add a center of attention around it making player gathering more split up on the map.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL