Sarkic CC - Denied

Rex Velvet

What are you suggesting? - allow for sarkic CCs to be made

How would this change better the server? - make sarkic more active and add an active element to the pseudo branch, which I imagine would be a nice change from the 2 sided CI and MTF. Yes I have made this suggestion before, but under a different manager, and their reasoning was that they didnt want to confuse ppl with custom models on sarkic that may look like CI or MTF, so to remedy this, make it to where you can only use one of the 3 original sarkic models.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - no, even if no one were to use it (doubtful) you really dont lose anything by allowing it

Who would this change mostly benefit? - anyone who wants a sarkic CC

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

• Like 1

Sarkic boutta roll up with a maxed out kit and sweep foundation oh god. On the other side of it. I feel it should be possible, if they really really wish to and already have access to the regular jobs. However I would have to argue the timed c4 shouldn't be allowed in the kit

8 minutes ago, Ayaya said:

Sarkic boutta roll up with a maxed out kit and sweep foundation oh god. On the other side of it. I feel it should be possible, if they really really wish to and already have access to the regular jobs. However I would have to argue the timed c4 shouldn't be allowed in the kit

100% it should still follow normal cc rules, so no RPG or timed C4 allowed on it so that only prophets can have that still

A good set of guidelines would just be the exact same as CI CC guidelines tbh

• Like 1

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

+Support

With the proper guidelines I do not see why it should be treated differently then any other branch. Just make sure custom models are not allowed and with that factored in you would be just fine.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+Support

I don't see anything bad with this, could also open more options for donations in terms of people who buy one CC per branch.

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

On 2/16/2023 at 11:22 AM, HuntR said:

+Support

With the proper guidelines I do not see why it should be treated differently then any other branch. Just make sure custom models are not allowed and with that factored in you would be just fine.

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 2/18/2023 at 9:26 AM, Kaizer said:

+Support

I don't see anything bad with this, could also open more options for donations in terms of people who buy one CC per branch.

Ye, +Support

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2023 at 2:22 AM, HuntR said:

+Support

• 3 weeks later...