Mayluron's Map Idea

Mayluron

Mayluron's Map Idea  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is an Armory worth the effort?

• Yes, good idea.
    • No, bad idea.

What would you like to see: I would like to see an Armory added to the map, I feel like it would make sense for the ISD to have a designated armory room given that it's literally a warship.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: Well I feel it would/could be used to create some more passive/active RP scenarios within the ISD. Plus I'd imagine that there's a way to make it so that you can pay credits to have it dispense ammo somehow. Or you could have it so that you can pay to have it refill your armor to max, but make it worth like 100k GC or something that way you still have the incentive to visit medics for armor. It could also be made so that you can buy, sell, and/or trade weapons in the room. For example you could make it so that a Naval officer could go in and purchase an E11 for like 1,000 credits or so. Or trade a DC17 or another pistol.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: I feel it could have potential to help the server as a whole. To be honest I am not even sure if it would, like I said it might help generate more passive RP at the very least. I just thought it would be a cool idea so I figured I'd suggest it and see what happens.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

This was suggested recently on January 28th by Suns but +support

-brings in more RP scenarios 

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

I was unaware of this, in that case I will withdraw my suggestion. And instead +Support his suggestion.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

• 2 months later...

+support

More rolllleplayyyy

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 1 month later...
  • Beckett changed the title to Mayluron's Map Idea