Give D-Class a hight Caliber sniper - Denied

Boesermaster

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”

What are you suggesting? - Give D-Class a hight damage Sniper with around 150 Damage, or more to the D-Class Mafioso 

How would this change better the server? -  Would give D-Class a fighting chance against GENSEC and MTF , with the current D-Block they are much less effective since GENSEC can pretty reliable Kill D-Class with weapons out since they have the Map advantage and also most of the time help from MtF.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D-Class / CI 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None 

-Support

D-Class just got a armory buff in what they can make through the mines or buy from suppliers. They are prisoners, there is no real way to explain how they could get a high powered sniper.

From a gameplay perspective this would be completely broken. The Thompson Contender does enough damage to Security (especially at lower ranks), giving them anything stronger would make it so D-Class could one shot ANY of the Security jobs.

17 minutes ago, Hex-G said:

-Support

D-Class just got a armory buff in what they can make through the mines or buy from suppliers. They are prisoners, there is no real way to explain how they could get a high powered sniper.

From a gameplay perspective this would be completely broken. The Thompson Contender does enough damage to Security (especially at lower ranks), giving them anything stronger would make it so D-Class could one shot ANY of the Security jobs.

Yeah but the problem is, that as soon as it isn’t Yellow or Blue, MTF are also there, and as of current , Security and MT are the only ones able to reach the hight Ground. 

Like the last riots showed , D-Class need some sort of buff to there  weapons , since only giving them the Mp40 is just miserable to play with. 

From a gameplay perspective it’s also isn’t fun when each riot just gets curb stomped. Players loose there motivation. And don’t play D-Class anymore. 

either, we make it so that it needs to be Code black that MTF are allowed inside of D-Block when there is code black or give the D-Class a armor from which they can get quicker and saver weapons, since currently the armory is quite far from D-block from previously where it was just 3 Hallways and you where there.. 

2 minutes ago, Boesermaster said:

1. Yeah but the problem is, that as soon as it isn’t Yellow or Blue, MTF are also there.

2. From a gameplay perspective it’s also isn’t fun when each riot just gets curb stomped. Players loose there motivation. And don’t play D-Class anymore. 

3. Either, we make it so that it needs to be Code black that MTF are allowed inside of D-Block when there is code black

or

4. Give the D-Class a armor from which they can get quicker and saver weapons, since currently the armory is quite far from D-block from previously where it was just 3 Hallways and you where there.. 

Im gonna break this down into your key points.

1. MTF being in D-Block when it is not code blue or yellow is how things currently are. If there was more to do with GOI and SCPs than MTF would not be in D-block as frequently.

2. It also is not fun for Security to get overpowered by D-Class who are unproportionable strong. The reason site-13's D-Block is much more Security sided is because of how unbalanced site-50's D-Block was towards D-Class.

3. Changing it to Code Black for all MTF to be excessive, however it would be good for MTF and Security HCMD to evaluate their rules for MTF in D-Block and perhaps reform it.

4. D-Class have 2 ways of getting weapons in suppliers and crafting, they don't need an armory.

This suggestion is also about a sniper being added to D-Class, which I oppose.

Lets not get too off topic -Support

I completely agree with Hex on this, from a lore and gameplay standpoint this would break the power dynamics within the site.

1 hour ago, Hex-G said:

They are prisoners

Not too long ago the crafting of weapons was much, much harder, and D Class still managed to prevail.

This is no more than a skill based issue on your end.

Hit your shots, Win your fights.

-Support

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

1 hour ago, Boesermaster said:

since only giving them the Mp40 is just miserable to play with. 

Please tell me they didnt gut my suggestion and give smuggler just 1 more gun to buy.

+support to the sentiment of wanting to buff the Pseudo Branches that really dont get advocated for enough

-support to the idea

feel free to give us the longbow though

14 minutes ago, Rex Velvet said:

Please tell me they didnt gut my suggestion and give smuggler just 1 more gun to buy.

+support to the sentiment of wanting to buff the Pseudo Branches that really dont get advocated for enough

-support to the idea

feel free to give us the longbow though

I mean I didn’t see any new weapon being used. 

• Like 1

This will be denied due to the fact that they're literally prisoners, not army marksmen. This would greatly disrupt the balance in D-Block and LCZ.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT