Should I become Event Team  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Event Team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Laggy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:565197933

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: Started playing about 2 or 3 years ago before the pandemic for about a month then stopped and came back sometime last year

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 (screenshot a bit old but nothing changed) 20230101171415_1.thumb.jpg.835c9b16c6680c6fa8236e8eed0bf017.jpg

Why do you want to join event team? I want to make events for research and more and also help make the server more fun as I can be on a ton and be active as an ET. I believe I could also make some fun passive or RP based events for the people that like to just have some fun roleplay. I also can be active on off hours usually so those people who play late at night and need ET sometimes I could help them with their need if of course it follows the Event Team Guidelines.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I have been on the server for so long and have no strike or ban whatsoever so what would be the reason to start now? I also can be trusted to be a part of ET because I only want to really host fun events for people interested in lore or people who just want a fun time on the server for like a musical chairs event or something.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No but I believe I could learn fast about it.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
I could create an event about an unknown SCP entering site that appears to be a Safe Class SCP and the SCP makes it to LCZ before getting eventually captured by MTF and put into a temporary containment cell. Researchers then would test on the SCP try to find anything relating to its origin or if it was a previously known SCP. Scenario A: They find out it is fact a very safe SCP and would need classification and as that happens the SCP completely disappears from the site as they look back at it like it just snuck out or just simply disappeared. Scenario B: they cannot find anything about its origin but find it is safe and attempt to test on it with other SCPs in which they accidently kill it with one of the SCPs. Scenario C they somehow anger the SCP and it attempts attacking the thing that angered it and eventually dying due to someone killing it which would end the event there.

Current: Deputy Head of Research! 

IM BACK!

+Support
-Responsible

-Cool guy

- Great fit for ET 

-also would help out research with it

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

On 2/13/2023 at 6:44 AM, Silence_ said:

+Support
-Responsible

-Cool guy

- Great fit for ET 

my mom told me he could join

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+Support

-Responsible

-Would Make a good ET

-My mom told me he could join

-Laggy cured my HIV

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

On 2/15/2023 at 11:01 PM, GaminglightEnthusiastBoba said:

+Support

-Responsible

-Would Make a good ET

-My mom told me he could join

-Laggy cured my HIV

On 2/13/2023 at 12:44 AM, Silence_ said:

+Support
-Responsible

-Cool guy

- Great fit for ET 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Tyler

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• Goat locked this topic