Hammer NCO Application

HighWestlo

Should Hammer be made a Junior Officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hammer be made a Junior Officer?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game rank and name: Crewman Hammer 

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:84012164

How long have you been in Naval: 4 Days 

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer:  My intentions with becoming a Junior Officer are simple. I wished to experience the process that new SF prospects would undertake within Naval to join the SF corps. Understanding this helped me formulate useful suggestions and ideas, on how people perceived the experience. Secondly, this would directly lead into my interest of assisting SF bounce back onto its feet and see it operate its duties at full capacity. To that end the most logical choice is to take up a more senior position and assist Naval and SF to the best of my abilities. 

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?  In my opinion it is the duties of a Junior Officer to fulfill the following: 
- Acting in example to highest degree of naval standards and operations.
- Constantly learn and improve with the assistance of fellow Naval.
- Conducting recruitment of new aspiring Naval prospects.
- Assisting and instructing Crewman with day to day related taskings.
- Coordinating with senior personnel to ensure all sections of the ship are operating at all times when possible.
- Ensuring that there is a stable flow of training and or simulations for naval if no other duties need to addressed.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?   I Will strive to support and my fellow Naval and SF. As well to learn the most I can from the experience. While ensuring that I am completing the required duties expected of me. I will also move to set forth an example of what should be expected of the starfighter corps.

+Support:

+interested in assisting both the Naval and SF battalions.

+Seems to have an idea and understand his duties as a Junior Officer+ (NCO+).

+Seems Dedicated.

-Support:

-Has only been in naval 4 Days.

-Small application.

Overall: -Support: You do seem like a nice guy and that you just want to help, however, you need to think of your application as an interview. Yes it may only be for an NCO+ position. However, that's no excuse to write small applications. Try to be as detailed and informative as you can, as these applications describe you. Furthermore, you have also only been in Naval for 4 Days now. Thus I feel you should gain a little more experience, better get to know the Navy and it's members. I may be obligated to change my opinion later though based on what I learn from peers, as well as yourself, but for now my opinion stands.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

8 hours ago, Brand said:

+ Support

Want's to help SF thrive.

Knows what it means to be an NCO

Good Luck!

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 2/11/2023 at 8:03 PM, Brand said:

+ Support

Good Luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 2/11/2023 at 8:03 PM, Brand said:

+ Support

Good Luck!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Theta locked this topic