In-Game name:

Diabeto

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:552587374

1SGT

How long have you been in your current rank?:

I was promoted to 1SGT on 2/7/23.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

About 6 months ago when I played on the server as IC. In my time in IC, I was Omega Squad vice lead, Crimson squad vice lead, demolitions lead, and demolitions overseer VCMDR Scorch. I was also in Purge, where I was a 1LT and Brawler junior lead. From what I was told, I was a well-respected leader in all my roles.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I want to be an officer because I want to fill a leadership role within DT. I believe that my experiences in other branches on the server, as well as my relationship with other members in different battalions can be beneficial to DT. I joined DT on 1/17/23 and have honestly enjoyed every minute of it. I spend almost all my time on the server on the DT job because I not only enjoy the duties required, but the people within the branch. Having other members that are regularly on with me are very supportive helps make DT enjoyable. I want to give back to those members who have pushed me to be the best of the best. F16, S46, SCO and even Rax are just some of the members that make my time in DT enjoyable, and I want to give back to them by becoming an officer and taking on extra duties.

To be completely transparent, there are also some slightly selfish reasons. I eventually want to become a VCMDR or CMDR of this battalion. This application helps fast track my way there but, I don’t want the command position just for the title. Most of you may know, DT is going through a bit of a rough spot with members currently. I want to be a part of the reason that DT comes out of that rough spot and strives like it used to.  

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I believe I stand out from other DT for my sheer dedication to the battalion. As of the time of this application, I have 20 tryouts on record for the week. Unfortunately, most of those tryouts were unsuccessful in recruiting new members. However, I will not let this deter me from continuing to try and boosts DTs numbers. Since becoming an NCO I have always hit my quotas and plan to continue doing such, even exceeding them. As I stated previously, I want to be part of the reason DT comes out of this rough patch. I dedicate almost every hour I spend on the server to DT. I am very knowledgeable in our procedures and help others when they have questions. I am not perfect by any means and will refer to the handbook from time to time or ask questions. Overall, I believe that I am deserving of an officer position and that it would benefit DT having me there.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

I understand that failing to meet expectations in DT results in punishment including demotion.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

I am aware of the 1 strike policies within DT.

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

I think you should take each goal at a time, you haven't been an NCO that long and are wanting to take a fast track to a command position.
The ambition can be good, but dedication to your own personal gain is different that gaining something because you have earned it.

Good job exceeding quota, and trying to go above and beyond.  But you are applying for both TI-23 and and Officer position, and even stated your main goal is to get into command. Experience is everything when leading a battalion, and every battalion's culture can be different, and does operate different. Your experience in other battalions, especially when in a special forces group, does not always translate.

Food for thought.
+/- Support

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

2 hours ago, SilonMist said:

I think you should take each goal at a time, you haven't been an NCO that long and are wanting to take a fast track to a command position.
The ambition can be good, but dedication to your own personal gain is different that gaining something because you have earned it.

Good job exceeding quota, and trying to go above and beyond.  But you are applying for both TI-23 and and Officer position, and even stated your main goal is to get into command. Experience is everything when leading a battalion, and every battalion's culture can be different, and does operate different. Your experience in other battalions, especially when in a special forces group, does not always translate.

Food for thought.
+/- Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

1 minute ago, dylanhemry13 said:

Major +Support
- Active
- Knows What Hes Doing
- Great Leader
- Willing To Give 110%
- Exceeds Quota
- Great Guy Overall
[I Wish You The Best Of Luck DA3!]

+Support from me as well. My path with Diabeto has crossed only a few times. However it is within those few times I have come to known Diabeto pretty well, and I truly believe he would make an outstanding DT officer.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |