Maverick NCO application

Eve1

What is your in game rank and name.: Crewman Maverick

What is your STEAM ID?: STEAM_0:1:196393388

How long have you been in Naval: about 24h 

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: My primary objective is to join SF and reconstruct what it once was. One thing I know I am excellent at is flying; I've always been good at it. I've also held high leadership roles in the past, and I know I am more than willing and capable of taking on this duty.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: They are expected to train enlisted and assist their superiors, as well as arrange tryouts and manage enlisted.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?: As a navel, I can do all I can to support my leaders and bring in new people, and once I become SF, I will do everything in my power to become a leader in that area, bring in new people, and rebuild it.

note: I know I haven't been a part of Naval for long, but I believe I've done more than enough to show myself not just as a leader, but also as an example to newcomers on how to be a naval. I'm not doing this to be selfish and achieve my personal objectives, but to help improve this Empire and one day retire knowing that I brought peace, freedom, and justice to this galaxy.

+Support: 

+Wants to join SF

+Interested in assisting the battalion(s), I am including SF, as he is interested in SF.

+Has an idea of what his duties are.

+Wants to help increase SF's numbers.

-Support:

-Tiny Application

-Has only been with Naval for 24hrs

-Doesn't seem to show prior experience in a position of Junior Officer+ (NCO+)

-I can't vouch for his note as I have not seen him around much, however it could be just me.

Overall: -/+ Neutral Support: You haven't been in Naval for very long, 24 hours to be exact, therefore I think you should gain some more experience. Get to know the Navy and it's members better. On the other hand SF could use more members, therefore I am neutral support, for now at least. I may be obligated to change my opinion accordingly based on what I learn from peers as well as yourself throughout the week.

Edited by Mayluron
  • Thanks 1

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

8 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support: 

+Wants to join SF

+Interested in assisting the battalion(s), I am including SF, as he is interested in SF.

-Support:

-Tiny Application

-I can't vouch for his note as I have not seen him around much, however it could be just me.

Overall: -/+ Neutral Support: You haven't been in Naval for very long, 24 hours to be exact, therefore I think you should gain some more experience. Get to know the Navy and it's members better. On the other hand SF could use more members, therefore I am neutral support, for now at least. I may be obligated to change my opinion accordingly based on what I learn from peers as well as yourself throughout the week.

I agree with what he has said but over all for me its a +Support

+ In the interactions we had he seems competent and wants to do good things in SF.

• Thanks 1

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

20 hours ago, Mayluron said:

+Support: 

+Wants to join SF

-Support:

-Tiny Application

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod