Yankee Ban Appeal

ShadowPL

Steam Name: ShadowPL

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:113509587

Ingame Name: Alpha-1 Yankee

Ban Length: 3 Days

Admin that Banned you: Pablo (On behalf of wassabi)

Reason for Ban: RDM | LTAP

Dispute: I admit to RDM'ing which should normally be a warn, but due to the fact I was never pulled into a sit and never knew that one was made (I don't have staff ULX lmfao) i just hopped off and made quick dinner because it was like 8pm, when I got on, nothing happened for 30min until suddenly im shadow banned

Edited by ShadowPL
  • Laughing 1

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

After you rdmed you quitted the game, therefore you committed an offense and just left the server. Even if you didn't left during a sit you still got punished for LTAP due to still committing the offense.

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

20 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

After you rdmed you quitted the game, therefore you committed an offense and just left the server. Even if you didn't left during a sit you still got punished for LTAP due to still committing the offense.

I never knew I was getting punished smartypants, neither was I pulled in any sit.
image.png.85a533d206b7896e8af1317e725722c6.png

PS: If you have a problem with me and phrog I'm pretty sure you can't handle sits involving us, against your guidelines or whatever you have

Edited by ShadowPL

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

"Pathos"

+support

ya man this man deserve unban man he didnt know man....

• Heart-Eyes 1

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

1 hour ago, Wassabi said:

aight, so this what happend, wassabi made an sit bout some dude rdming him, then after the sit he DM'ed me on DC and said that he wanted me to warn/ban Shadow, and i did it only this once, wassabi also said in the DM that he will take full responsibility for the thing.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

9 minutes ago, PabloProo123 said:

aight, so this what happend, wassabi made an sit bout some dude rdming him, then after the sit he DM'ed me on DC and said that he wanted me to warn/ban Shadow, and i did it only this once, wassabi also said in the DM that he will take full responsibility for the thing.

So in other words I got banned cuz the person didn't like me then he proceeds to privately insult me and my friend, got it 

"Pathos"

56 minutes ago, ShadowPL said:

So in other words I got banned cuz the person didn't like me then he proceeds to privately insult me and my friend, got it 

Actually, your friend was disrespecting random players, especially tyler and so he got warned for player diss, you however got banned for rdm and ltap. Phrog is toxic and annoying thats why I insulted you and him  privately for the arguing he brought on me and tyler for absolutely no reason.

image.png.4616fdf1d8c3039839a5932f6107b2bb.png

Also, as a reminder, If you remember I decided to ignore the fact that when you got pulled in for a RDM sit that was unrelated to this you called the player that reported you the R word and different slurs and just gave you a verbal. In case you were saying that I have something with you and with your friend..

• Laughing 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

13 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

Actually, your friend was disrespecting random players, especially tyler and so he got warned for player diss

Doesn't mean you get to diss him back especially as a Staff Member.

14 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

you however got banned for rdm and ltap

Which is an Invalid Ban except for the RDM part. 

15 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

Phrog is toxic and annoying thats why I insulted you and him  privately for the arguing he brought on me and tyler for absolutely no reason.

Once again doesn't mean you get to insult us in DMs.

16 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

the player that reported you the R word

I admit to that, but you're just pouring "Salt to the Wound", if you were so hurt by it then you should've warned me instead of giving me a Verbal.

18 minutes ago, Wassabi said:

different slurs and just gave you a verbal.

I have not said other slurs. Stop trying to look like the good guy here bud.

"Pathos"

1 hour ago, PabloProo123 said:

then after the sit he DM'ed me on DC and said that he wanted me to warn/ban Shadow, and i did it only this once, wassabi also said in the DM that he will take full responsibility for the thing.

+Support 

One instance of abusing your power does not discount the severity. As it has just been admitted by the banning staff member that it was not done with probable cause, rather because of a personal vendetta, the ban should be removed.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

I believe everyone has made your points very clear, SMT will decide what to do based on what was presented so please stop arguing here.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Okay I'm going to just be 100% honest and say that this is a mess. The way that everything was gone about was extremely convoluted. You don't get to warn or ban someone just because your friend messaged you and told you to.

Shadow, you've played for long enough to where you know that RDMing someone is against the rules. RDMing someone and then leaving before staff can react is a poor excuse to circumvent punishment and ordinarily I would uphold the ban. However, given that you've already been banned for a day and that this was handled poorly, I am inclined to remove the remainder of the ban, BUT it will stay on your record.

Accepted, I guess.

• Like 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Piller locked this topic