Decals in Dblock - Denied

Ayaya

What are you suggesting? - Replacing decals or making new decals to help new players figure their way around the server. 

How would this change better the server? - This would help player retention by maintaining new players and allow branches to gather new people

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - A bit of time adjusting and creating new decals to fit in dblock.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The new players joining the servers. Especially during the multiple instances I've seen of people sitting in dblock. Not knowing what to do and simply dying on repeat. Even when they ask they simply aren't told anything and are doomed to simply die in a cycle until they leave the server

Note: We had decals in the old dblock. I would love to see some new ones but worst case scenario we simply bring those back

Edited by Ayaya

+Support
Decals helped new players a lot in the old D-block, would be great to have em back.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+ support

i miss people knowing about the branches

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

19 hours ago, J0LT said:

+ support

i miss people knowing about the branches

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

+support

Don't see why not to add it. Just as long as it doesnt look tacky when players join the server.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat