JMT Joker?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. JMT Joker?

• Yay
    • Nay

What is your in-game name?- Joker

What is your steam name?- Rezz [GL]

What is your steam ID?- STEAM_0:1:51168153

Do you have any other experience with staffing? Yes I have experience with staffing both in real life as holding supervisory roles and being in positions of staffing others in other communities previously and understanding the expectations of what's to be expected of staff members within GL.

What date did you start playing on the community? 07/12/2022-07/13/2022

What date did you make your forums account? July 31, 2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth / Senior Admin / Gamemaster 

How many warns do you have on the server? 1 - FailRP

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Super Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (4+ Super Admin+ need this): 
Manager: Beckett
Head Of Staff: Bub
Head Admin: Bon / Spice

Lead Admin: Bear
Super Admin: Master Chief / Jack4Prez

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I have showed and maintained consistent activity and availability to assist others whenever and however I can be it from hoping online to assist in the operation of an event or tournament to help the GM running it go as smooth as possible or assisting the community by taking SIM's when I see them to taking or supervising the everyday sit. I tend to supervise the majority of sits that are taken by Tmod+ and while doing this I've managed to be able to assist in the confirmation of information as well as the correction of miss-information be it from me witnessing it or from someone messaging me a question about a staff situation and ensuring that proper player respect between all 3 parties is being upheld as well as the standards as a GamingLight Staff member during the sit. I believe myself to be a patient individual that understands how to handle a multitude of varying situations that may arise as a staff member from my experiences as an individual and that which I've gathered over my course of time here in GL while maintaining un-bias, respect, and professionalism during my interactions I do have a FailRP warn but I believe myself to be a trustworthy member of the community as a current Senior Admin and Senior Commander I don't think I would be given these positions themselves if I wasn't. I've been able to assist players from IMPRP, SCPRP and PoliceRP from my position on the Support Team in TeamSpeak and helping members in the discord with general questions or helping find a positive outcome for individuals who've made Support Tickets or joined the Requesting Support Channel I look forward to continue in assisting the growth of our staff team our community and the enjoyment of the player-base within the server and out.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Once I take the sit after moving away from the staff spawn area I would kindly ask the individual why they're so upset and ask them to calm down a couple times in voice chat while sending a message in text asking the same in case they can't hear me while explaining if they refuse to cease their actions after several attempts at de-escalating the situation they'll be muted so we can work through the sit.

[In this scenario they didn't stop and it's not during an event] After several attempts at de-escalation I would have to resort to muting the individual that is causing trouble in the sit and ask the individual that isn't muted to tell me their side of the story and after hearing it I ask the reported to explain why they shot all those people and check logs whilst they type out their response once I find the logs I would tally up the RDM's and then read the muted individuals response which in this case the reasoning behind Mass RDM was not acceptable and I would check their previous warns with !warns after seeing their history I would explain to the individual that they will be getting warned for MassRDM  as well as receiving a 5 day ban in addition after explaining this I would ask if they had anything else to say and elaborate that if they found my judgment and the sit to be incorrect you are free to make an appeal here https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/673-report-center/ and link them my steam ID I would then conduct the warn and ban.

[In this scenario they didn't stop and it's during an event with no clips as evidence of clear intention] After several attempts at de-escalation I would have to resort to muting the individual that is causing trouble in the sit and ask the individual that isnt muted to tell me their side of the story after hearing it I would read what the muted individual is claiming it to be an accident after checking logs I would see the instances of 4+RDM however with no solid evidence of intention to RDM it may have been cross-fire and I would not be able to warn  or ban the individual for MassRDM however if he is being disrespectful  in the chat and continuation of his behavior towards myself or the members who've reported this person in the chat then I would inform him he is being warned for Player Disrespect and or Staff Disrespect  as well as a staff arrest to give him time to cool down if it's warranted and is appropriate for the situation as well as recommend they stay away from each other for the time being or it will result in more consequences and elaborate that if they found my judgment and the sit to be incorrect you are free to make an appeal here https://gaminglight.com/forums/forum/673-report-center/ and link them my steam ID I would then conduct the warn.

Edited by Rezzem

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

• Rezzem changed the title to Joker's Super Admin Application

+support

Very dedicated to the server and knows what he doing

knows how to adapt and calm in every situation

fits for the rank

Good luck my good old friend 

(P.S no matter how high your rank is, i am still better than u due to i get SOTM at SEN MOD XD)

Edited by ENT
  • Laughing 1

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

51 minutes ago, ENT said:

+support

fits for the rank

(P.S no matter how high your rank is, i am still better than u due to i get SOTM at SEN MOD XD)

• Thanks 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

19 hours ago, ENT said:

+support

fits for the rank

• Thanks 1

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

+Support

- This guy has helped me so much as staff.

- Has genuinely impressed me with his knowledge and skills with handling situations.

- Very well respected within community.

- Does so much work to help the community.

All around man you deserve the chance to join JMT! Good Luck homie!!

Edited by Frosty_
re-worded a point
  • Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+Support
 - Very active
 - Amazing with people
 - Dedicated 
 - knows the ins and outs of being a staff member

I think he would be great addition to JMT! Best of luck on getting the promo!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin. 

11 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

+Support

- Has genuinely impressed me with his knowledge and skills with handling situations.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Frosty_ said:

+Support

Good Luck 

• Thanks 1

+Support
Joker is an amazing staff member and always keeps his cool and tries to make everyone happy. I have never asked joker a question either it being about shock, the sever or staffing that he has not had an amazing answer for that hasn't helped me. There are no words I can think of that actually describe how much I appreciate joker as a person and as a staff member. I don't think there is anyone better for JMT then joker!
*Active        *Honest       *Experienced       *The Negotiator 

Edited by SnowSpartan7
  • Gaminglight Love 1

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

On 2/5/2023 at 7:03 AM, MARKS said:

+Support
 - Very active
 - Amazing with people
 - Dedicated 

Shock LTCOL Titan former mod/GM1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Current 501st MAJ, SF Senior Aviator, EX Shock LTCOL, 501ST VCMDR, Purge CPT.
LONG LIVE LORD VADER.

On 2/4/2023 at 10:31 PM, Frosty_ said:

+Support

+ support amazing person

• Thanks 1

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 2/3/2023 at 11:20 PM, ENT said:

+support

fits for the rank

I love this man. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2023 at 5:55 PM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support
Joker is an amazing staff member and always keeps his cool and tries to make everyone happy. I have never asked joker a question either it being about shock, the sever or staffing that he has not had an amazing answer for that hasn't helped me. There are no words I can think of that actually describe how much I appreciate joker as a person and as a staff member. I don't think there is anyone better for JMT then joker!

Good luck Joker!

• Thanks 1

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 2/6/2023 at 7:55 PM, SnowSpartan7 said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

On 2/5/2023 at 6:03 AM, MARKS said:

+Support
 - Very active
 - Amazing with people
 - Dedicated 

My man is one of the best staff we have on the server.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

• Bon locked this topic