General Suggestion - Player Specific Elixir Fridge Inventory - Denied

Elevate

General Suggestion - Player specific Elixir Fridge Inventory.

What are you suggesting? - I am suggesting instead of 1 Elixir inventory in CI base for R&D and 1 research bunks (and 1 in LCZ temp cell). I suggesting making each player have there own inventory in the fridge for the Elixirs. Meaning only the player can access there own Elixirs and etc. (I don't know if this has ever been suggested or discussed before.)

How would this change better the server? -
1. Less people asking/suggesting for more Elixir fridges (hopefully freeing more space for the server)
2. People will not steal your Elixir/Elixir making items. 
3. Ghost Unit/R&D can go onto site and use/mix Elixirs without having to worry about losing all the Elixir/Elixir items when exfilling.
4. Causes more interest in mixing and messing around with Elixirs, resulting more players joining Research and R&D.
(5.) (FYI) Wont erase the capabilities of giving people Elixirs, as you can just drop one for them anytime it's in your inventory.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 
1. I am not a  programmer and honestly am unsure if this would be difficult to implement into GL.
2. This could cause one person to make like 100 Elixir #14's (Extra health and armor) causing total Chaos.
Alternativity a change like making the Elixirs have 2 expiry dates can fix this. The players inventory would remain the same (having the 800 seconds timer) Then having the Player Fridge Inventory having a 3 day Expiry date (or whatever time should be put.)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - R&D, Research, CI raids using Elixirs, and potentially all of site depending on the when using the Elixirs.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -
image.thumb.png.32c5a641714be6d0e49862bef1707bd6.png

+Support

Making Elixir storage more client side would help with testing. 

I would say that there should be a way to steal/rob a fridge of the Elixirs so that other people can have that level of RP as well. (Maynard, R&D, D-Class, exc)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

+support

I think this would be a good feature. I do think some sort of Rob function would add spice to it though. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 2/3/2023 at 9:57 AM, Hex-G said:

+Support

I would say that there should be a way to steal/rob a fridge of the Elixirs so that other people can have that level of RP as well. (Maynard, R&D, D-Class, exc)

• Manager

+Support

I very much enjoy the suggestion and the reply with the suggestion of being able to steal/rob items from people, I have never done anything with elixirs however I do think if someone is doing stuff with it and it just disappears as it is right now because someone took it then that is not too fun. 

Well done + Support 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

+Support

I agree, +Support

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

On 2/3/2023 at 12:57 PM, Hex-G said:

+Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...