Warning Appeal Ghost

Ghost05

Your In-game Name: Ghost

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605715861

The admin's name in-game: MTF D5 DHRO Captain Ellipsis

What warning did you receive: Metagaming

When did you receive this warning: 10 mins ago

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: Saw a D-Block door opening with no one around so thought of a infil due to the only other person that could go invis wasn't around at the time. So I shot once in the corner and saw blood and a infil uncloak so I killed him. and he was saying that I metagamed

Why do you think this warn was false: In the evidence of what was given by Kari the guy that reported me I wasn't able to get a clip due to me losing power right before them reporting me. It show's that I shot once in the corner and then I saw blood and the infil so I killed them

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/SwOgD7D7z6Alt/ZrOJ7Bulpw3N

Well he might have thought that because foundation have cloakers too. Just shooting and asking questions later is just rdm and he probably thought you mic tapped or something to figure out it was him.

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

i didnt see him open the door at all maybe if you had a longer clip i could give my full input but as of now i will not + or - Support this it really did look like you used the red dot,

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

• Piller locked this topic