BigBoys Naval NCO application

Naval_BigBoy

Should I be made a Petty Officer/NCO?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be made an NCO

What is your in game rank and name. Crewman BigBoy

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:592038339

How long have you been in Naval? I have been in naval now for 7 days

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer?

I want to become a Junior Officer because basically I just love the Naval regiment and I want to proceed through the ranks and try to become a High rank within the regiment. If i become an officer I would know how to make decisions event when times can be at there hardest. I also know how to make sure that if I get reports of someone not doing what they are meant to do I would know how to deal with the situation and I would know how to solve it. I also believe I should be made a Junior Officer because I think that I am a born leader. I also would be able to get tryout certified as soon as possible so that I could try and get more people into the regiment.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?

One of the Duties of a Junior Officer would be that if someone asks you a question you should be able to answer it or you could tell them to ask someone else or you could get the answer from the SOP if it is in there. Another job of a Junior officer is to assist the Higher officers with making decisions which could cause the death of the entire ISD. Such as if we are in an event an a Senior Officer doesn't know what to do you could give him a suggestions which might work and save everyone on board the ISD. As an NCO you could also make sure that if there is no higher rank than you that you can give the lower ranks than you a Patrol or something like that. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?

I would help the battalion because I would make sure that no Low ranks are doing what they shouldn't or abusing there powers. I would make sure that if there is someone abusing or doing what they shouldn't that they should get dealt with and maybe striked if it is something bad that they are doing. I would also be able to help the regiment by getting Tryout trained and making sure that if anyone wants a chance at becoming apart of Naval that they can get there opportunity by me hosting a tryout. If I get this role then i will make sure that if there is someone online they are not doing what they shouldn't. I would also make sure that if they do it again that they get reported to a Higher rank within the regiment.

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

+Support:

+ Good Application.

+He is a hardworking Naval, and does his job well.

+Seems interested in helping the battalion grow and become better.

+Seems interested in improving himself for the better of the Naval battalion and himself.

+Shows a passion for the Imperial Navy.

-Support:

-Seems fixated on disciplining the enlisted; while at the same time it is the job of the NCOs, along with senior officers, to make sure that enlisted are doing what they are supposed to, you're also supposed to assist them as well. It's not just about disciplining them on their errors. You should be willing to inspire the enlisted into doing and being better than themselves, to be interested in improving the reputation of the Navy branch.

-Has only been in Naval for 7 days.

-Fails to show any prior experience in a position of NCO+ equivilent.

Overall: -Support: From past encounters I know you are a nice guy, and you do seem interested in helping the battalion grow. However, I think you should gain some more experience first. And my biggest concern is the fact that you seem fixated on disciplining the enlisted on their errors. As a senior officer, I need to trust that the NCOs, as well as other senior officers, are able to trust and hold high expectations for the enlisted, and not be fixated on disciplining them. Because as I stated, NCOs+ should be fixated on inspiring the enlisted, because a battalion is only as effective as the people inspired into maintaining it.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 1/24/2023 at 10:59 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+ Good Application.

+Seems interested in improving himself for the better of the Naval battalion and himself.

-Support:

-Seems fixated on disciplining the enlisted; while at the same time it is the job of the NCOs, along with senior officers, to make sure that enlisted are doing what they are supposed to, you're also supposed to assist them as well. It's not just about disciplining them on their errors. You should be willing to inspire the enlisted into doing and being better than themselves, to be interested in improving the reputation of the Navy branch.

-Fails to show any prior experience in a position of NCO+ equivalent.

Overall: -Support: From past encounters I know you are a nice guy, and you do seem interested in helping the battalion grow. However, I think you should gain some more experience first. And my biggest concern is the fact that you seem fixated on disciplining the enlisted on their errors. As a senior officer, I need to trust that the NCOs, as well as other senior officers, are able to trust and hold high expectations for the enlisted, and not be fixated on disciplining them. Because as I stated, NCOs+ should be fixated on inspiring the enlisted, because a battalion is only as effective as the people inspired into maintaining it.

Needs more Experience in Naval and more Overall Server Experience.

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 1/24/2023 at 11:59 PM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+ Good Application.

-Support:

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+Support:

+ Good Application.

-Support:

I  wholeheartedly agree with Mayluron especially on the part of inspiring the men. As an NCO equivalent in Naval they'll look up to you when it comes to knowing what's right and wrong. With the expectation that if they mess up that they'll be taught better instead of being disciplined which should only be the exception and not the rule.

On 1/25/2023 at 6:59 AM, Mayluron said:

+Support:

+ Good Application.

-Support:

I fully suport this as I've seen incredible work yet as Mork stated I'd argue you need more experience.

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

+Support:

+ Good Application.

-Support:

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Theta locked this topic