Purge Addon Suggestion - Denied

David

What do you want to see? - I would like to see this addon added to the server.

Why should we add it? - It would provide an exciting gameplay loop and a release for players. The addon is easily configured, so SMT may change how the times work.

What are the advantages of having this? - Players that have the urge to rdm or want just to have fun during the chaos can do so during the purge. The government also has to defend the city against the anarchists excitingly! Also, players may stay online longer to participate in the next purge.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/the-purge

I believe that the government and neutral classes should remain uncorrupt, but everybody else can go berserk. Each purge could be 1-2 hours apart.

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

-Support. 

1. We aren't a Dark RP. 

2. This I can see causing many issues as it will allow people to RDM for no reason and will not really enhance RP in any way. 

3. The Purge events are mostly SMT events for when something is changing half the time anyhow so I don't think this is a good idea in general. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

7 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

I think it would be cool sometime at night. If there was purge for like 20 mins say at like 12:30-1 am cause there’s usually not much going on and I’d def hop on for that time to time.  

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

On 1/22/2023 at 6:11 PM, [GL] Locus said:

-Support. 

1. We aren't a Dark RP. 

2. This I can see causing many issues as it will allow people to RDM for no reason and will not really enhance RP in any way. 

3. The Purge events are mostly SMT events for when something is changing half the time anyhow so I don't think this is a good idea in general. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat