Gifting Suggestiong- Denied

Schoodst

(Before you -support because of previous problems with this, I listed some ways they could make this work better)

Suggesting the return of gifting!!! 

Many have suggested this before but I thought up some ways to make it work!

1. Add some filter so staff members cannot be selected without permission from that staff member (notification or something like that)
  2. Make the gifts acceptable, so people can look at what they're being gifted, and set up precautions incase they're staff, (or if someone is gifting them a lower dono rank, they can decline the gift, and the person gifting will have their credits refunded)
  3. Addition to part above, make the giftees credits not be taken until the gift is accepted, this will make it easier incase the gift is declined

These are some ways that the gifting system could work better, this combats the issue of staff losing ranks due to gifters. But all in all, bring gifting back!

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

the gifting system was removed because it was massively exploited by persons not because of the issues stated above 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

if a suggestion is denied its because it won’t get added, this suggestion was denied twice already in the past few months. Take no as an answer.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/22/2023 at 9:01 PM, Rex Velvet said:

This question should in no way imply any disbelief, how was it being exploited?

People would gift things to another person and then charge back for it 
another way was the discount of ranks in game. since if you buy a rank the next one is discounted but if you have the max rank you can buy another person that rank for a massive discount so GL would loose money 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2023 at 8:32 PM, Scor said:

Zeeptin said this will never come back himself, but I like the suggestion.

+/-support ^ I would + but Zepptin said that so it's +/-

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Already been stated not to come back a few times 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 1/24/2023 at 12:09 PM, Vice said:

People would gift things to another person and then charge back for it 
another way was the discount of ranks in game. since if you buy a rank the next one is discounted but if you have the max rank you can buy another person that rank for a massive discount so GL would loose money 

Disable the discounts for gifting unless the other person has the previous rank. Have the rank be removed if the person charges back, and put the person on a gift ban (just lock their store acc so they cant gift things for a week or something).

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

• 2 weeks later...

While I like the idea it wont happen.

We had gifting on icefuse, but it had all these rules and stuff set up by Corv and his devs.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues. 

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017