Jon' Shoeshiner's 48 hours.

Jon Shoeshiner

So...  yeah...

SWAT has been a big part of my time in gaming light, but as life goes on, and my excessive amount of time in this game increases, my activity dwindles. Be it boredom, IRL stuff or anything else, it always starts to decrease. So, I had 3 choices. Grind the server out despite my not enjoying my time here, leave one department and focus any gaming light time on it, or leave the server completely. The last option is the last thing I want to do, so at first, I tried number one. Sadly though, this last moth just hasn't worked, I've been on SWAT once or so a week, and as low command, that just can't happen. So, here I am. Writing my 48 hours. But it isn't all gloom and doom. I will still be here, on state police, and i will be in the discord too, talking to you fine folks. And for those of you in SWAT Peacemaker, you may still see me around for a few operations. So... its not reserves per say, just more of an... soft resigning. 

Special mentions:

@Azrael_ My mentor and original trainer. The best friend i made here, and an amazing person. Hope to do more PM RP with you soon!

@Trumpo Commander and friend. Always helped whenever asked, and tolerated my stupid GMT timezone.  

YDKids (Cant find account)    Always tried to help me get around time issues, and always was there to support me. 

S.W.A.T Command: A lovely bunch of people that deserve everything in the world!

And to the rest of SWAT, yall are incredible. This community, this department has to be one of the most friendly I have ever seen. Keep doing what yall are doing, and I'll miss patrolling with you all. 

But who knows, perhaps my interest will spike one day, and i'll rejoin, so i think its fitting to leave you all with this quote, from a 1966 episode of the british show of Doctor Who.

"One day... I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine!"

Farewell SWAT

• Gaminglight Love 3

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

Truly an inspiring and wonderful individual to hang out around, patrol with, and learn from. Throughout the time I have spent with you in the department, I have only seen improvement and respect.

I wish you all the best with your future endeavors, both in life, and with your time with State Police and C.E.R.T.

You are truly an awe-striking and marvelous person and I can't wait to continue to watch you soar high into accomplishment as you have throughout S.W.A.T.

My truest and most magnificent of regards,

We'll miss 'ya Jon.

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

You are truly an inspiration to so many people. Your determination and perseverance through thick and thin was something I look up to for. You were such an amazing SWAT command member. You have improved so much from when you first joined the department and I got to see you grow and improve so much and get higher and higher into the ranks. You will in no doubt do amazing things.

You will be dearly missed my friend,

o7

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

1 hour ago, Jack Simmons said:

Denied. 

You may re-apply for 48hr Never.

^ you it has changed to 1 week sorry

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346