Rizzium's Trauma Engineer Application

Trizium

What is your In-Game name? Rizzium

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:503543583

What is your rank? SM

How many strikes do you currently have? 0

How many warnings do you have on GL? 1 image.thumb.png.3d0eb1a66857c8ce5b1d13813922e8a3.png

Who gave you permission to apply? Supervisor Drago

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I think that I would be a good Trauma Engineer because it would be a job that I would be insanely active in. I think that I can be trusted with such a job as I've been trusted not only as a command member but also as a former member of staff. I think that If I got TE you would see the job being used a lot more often than it is now. I've read all the rules on the MOTD and SOP so you know that I won't be a problem for TE and I will do my best to not disappoint.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?  My main priority is making sure everyone is at full health and armor so I would deal with the Corporal and heal him then I would go fix the containment.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are en route to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? Squadding is my last priority so first I would fix the CC and then if possible aid them with squadding if possible. 

• Heart-Eyes 1

W rizz give him TE rn

+support pretty great medic from what ive seen

Edited by Silence_
  • Like 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

14 hours ago, Banna-Bred said:

+support

My fav D5 pvt that has ultimate rizz..

fr

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

9 minutes ago, Trizium said:

HOW THEY SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF YOU DONT PUT ACCEPTED GOOBER

good question

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

1 hour ago, Trizium said:

HOW THEY SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF YOU DONT PUT ACCEPTED GOOBER

Accepted, happy? XD

• Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png