5 members have voted

1. 1. should jack bish become LT or not

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Jack bish 

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:581963529

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 weeks (verified  by a high command command member)

What timezone are you in?: EST 

How many Warns do you have?: 10 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I think that I am an excellent candidate for the position of lieutenant because I have a deep understanding of the law and the regulations of the great lakeside police department I am a very upfront person and I am always ready to take charge of a situation when need be and accomplish the mission or task at hand. I'm also able to communicate effectively with both superiors and subordinates so I have great respect for everyone I encounter. I know that I have proven a track record of success in investigating and solving crimes with other departments such as the FBI, HRT, etc, and working with the Great lakeside PD alone. In addition to that, I am highly respected by my peers and people from other departments and have a strong sense of loyalty to the department. All of these qualities and qualifications should  make me an ideal candidate for the position of lieutenant

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes 

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|