Bilf/BL4 officer application.

Bilf

In-Game name: Bilf/BL4

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1689512

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 3 days. 

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I am a former LTCOL within ST, a former DT CPT, former IF 2LT, Former IC CPT, former IQ/Purge MAJ and a former medical 1LT. 

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank of officer due to the amount of experience I have while also being an active member within the community. While my activity has slightly dropped due to school I am still capable of making and exceeding quotas even under stress. I have experience as a officer in the following regiments even though one or two may no longer be a actual regiment, IQ/Purge, Being a MAJ in IQ/Purge was the first time I was given the rank of 2LT+ while it was also my first time leading any real regiment into battle during a event or a mission. My time within Purge/IQ let me see what being an officer in this community was like and gave me the motivation to push myself to become an officer if I myself and others deem me as worthy of obtaining the said rank. My time within ST was wonderful but somewhat short lived due to mistakes I have owned up to and admitted to making, My time within ST gave me to opportunity to become the sub branch leader of one of the best sub branches within the server (Scouts) and showed me that connecting with command and HCOM is the best thing a officer could do alongside connecting with those who I commanded as a LTCOL and Scout Lead. While I was also in IF as a 2LT about a month before it was absorbed into naval I helped with missions and learned that it's great to connect and become friends with those below myself because the only difference is a roleplay rank. My time within IC went the same way as connecting with command however my time as a CPT and officer within DT showed me how much DT can do. I hope to become one of those known in time as a great DT such as AX5 or Crunch to name two of the many people which I worked with while I was an officer within the Death Trooper Battalion.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

From my own experience I have learned what a good officer looks like and what a bad officer looks like. I have experienced many officers above me within my time on the server who strive to be the best but fall due to giving up at the last moment. I never give up unless it's absolutely necessary to give up, I strive for the best in everyone I work with and help new members of any regiment I'm within. I have experience as an officer in more than three separate regiments with each one teaching me a new and different thing about being an officer. I’m more active than most people above me currently except a few people who I do actively speak to while i'm on the job of Death Trooper. I work until I can't work anymore when it comes to ensuring everyone is doing something correctly or someone needs help with something new. I understand that some may see me as a minge but I do believe that I among my fellow applicants would be good choices for the Death Trooper officer core.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes. 

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

I do understand that receiving a strike will result in immediate demotion from my rank. 

22 hours ago, Hi Joel said:

+support  nothing needs to be said about Bilf, Bilf does amazing work everywhere he goes.

+support heheha

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

On 1/18/2023 at 8:18 PM, Snailll said:

-support, i think you need a little more activity on DT and to show a little more expierence still being only a 1SGT for a short time

He will bring the end of times to DT
There is a reason he is command restricted 
Not a good example
Very easy to get mad and yell then refuse to listen

Edited by Bard

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

-SUPPORT

This guy literally got me banned for mass RDM because I accidentally threw a EMP grenade in debrief. His Death Troopers then proceeded to try to kill me. Obviously as a respected member of the Gaminglight community I decided to kill all 6 Death Troopers. He proceeded then to report me to a moderator, obviously due to my extensive experience within the Death Trooper regiment, I decided to throw some facts at this man. He then proceeded to literally make retarded noises while I was speaking to prevent me from saying my side of the story.

I honestly think this guy is not fit for this position as he quite literally proved to me and people in the situation that he is incapable of basic politeness when irritated. He also lacks the basic intelligence to understand basic mistakes. 

PS: I also understand the word retarded isn't a very nice word. However, I literally cannot stress this hard enough, when I tried to speak to this guy, he literally proceeded to make weird disabled noises.

• Like 1

Apparently I need to put something here.