Nu7 WO Application - Stryker

Stryker_

Your name on the roster:  Stryker

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply):  SM

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no:  Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: No

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): 

I have been a member of Nu7 for close over 3 months now, been very dedicated and active in these months of being here. In these months I have also tried to show leadership, attempts to improve Nu7 with suggestions and shown loyalty towards Nu7. I have command experience as I'm at the moment a research manager but still have some downside and that's having no command experience in a combat branch which is bit different then an RP one. Which is why I'm applying and want to improve on. Another point to this is I have also been appointed as a deputy head of TRT where I have also shown my trustworthy as a deputy head.  

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): 

I believe I deserve this position because of my dedication towards Nu7 and already having command experience, which would be very helpful as I would know most of my command duties par the unique combat duties.  I'm also a person who loves taking charges of small groups to lead them into the field, as I find most people are sort of clueless on how to communicate and play as a team. Most of time people just go solo when working as a team works way better. I would try my best to improve this and make Nu7 more a team focused branch instead. I'm not gonna say all this nonsense about doing "training this" "doing tryouts". Those things are standard as a command already in my eyes, I wanna try to bring something unique and lead MTF groups in to the field. 

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): 

I'm a motivated and person willing to help Nu7 in anyway to make it an enjoyable branch for every person joining it and also making it look great o the server, I find myself a fit for this job as I possess skills that are unique to this job and I would be a great asset to the team. 

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: 

I would pull this person to the side and go talk private and tell him to calm down and not disrespect other people, as disrespecting just leads to negativity and causes discussion/annoyances in the groups and is just not needed. I would make this just a verbal warn, but if he keeps continuing then I would have to strike him. And punish further if he still keeps going.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?:

I would take this calm and not try to make it worse, this person could just have a bad day or something happened you never know, so I would just ask what's wrong and try to fix the problem if he just has a bad day then try leave him as it will just annoy him more. Of course if he keeps causing issues or ignoring orders I would have to pull him again to the side, cause its still not acting professional. I would punish him then on the severity and extension of his behaviour.

Username: Stryker

On 1/10/2023 at 3:10 PM, The Schoodster said:

+Support

real akuto moment

Good NCO, he's active and does his job well and would make a good command member

Fr Huge + Support

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+Support

-Haven't known you to long but from what i've seen you do some great work
-Gets Nu7 Trainings Done
-Defines what is looked for in an officer
-Personally think he is the Candite at eh moment

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

• J0LT locked this topic