Mota - Staff Report- Accepted

Shin

Your In-Game Name: Shin

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51164718

Staff member's In-Game Name: Mota

What did they do?: Physgun abuse another player's car for no reason. The car doesn't seem stuck whatsoever. He then proceeds to knock another player's car with the car he is in control of by spinning around.

"You can make a report, I don't care." - His doggone attitude towards breaking Staff Handbook feels like he's done this before. <-- Keep a lookout for this man, ON GOD!!!

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Pf0Mh22GO56zN/d1337drpOgcH?invite=cr-MSxyVjMsMTk5MzkxNDUs

(Ignore my goofy ass voice cause I was playing until he spoke to me in that tone)

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: A Strike  | Demotion | Removal | I don't care but this man acting like he paying the bills or some shit and thinks he invincible from oxygen.

Nodding Lol GIF by SoulPancake

• Skull 1

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+ Support but with some conditions

+ clear evidence

- MANS PUT THE GAMER WORD IN THE NAME OF THE CLIP 💀

- Bro this post hurts my eyes

+ Clear abuse

+ Should know not to do that

• Skull 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

3 minutes ago, Trumpo said:

+Support

Wasn't on duty. 

If your OWN car is stuck, you may phys gun your car to where it is unstuck and ONLY to that point.

^

• Heart-Eyes 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• Head of Staff
11 minutes ago, Trumpo said:

+Support

Wasn't on duty. 

If your OWN car is stuck, you may phys gun your car to where it is unstuck and ONLY to that point.

You may NOT use it to other player's cars.

• Heart-Eyes 1

dM43pL3.png