General suggestions- AFK Class D level 50 [Completed]

RodanWillEatYourFamily

What are you suggesting? -  We should add a afk Class d for level 50 

How would this change better the server? -  would increase player numbers (maybe) and it would be a good bridge between 35 and 70 to increase the money and xp gain. Devs can decide the amount of raised xp and money that gets added from 35 to 50.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Would encourage more afks maybe, might make progression easier (don't know if that is bad)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - newer players who want to level up quicker, and don't want to be stuck with level 35 afking which makes it longer to get money and xp to get to the level and cash they want

Edited by RodanWillEatYourFamily
  • Like 1

+Support

Sure why not? Would get more AFK players anyway so higher server rank

• Like 2

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manager

+/- Support

The main reason I am +/- on this is because it would re structure how they have it now. Right now its 35 > 70 > 100 > 125

The structure they have is in between each level rank is 35 levels > 30 levels > 25 levels. So unless they just wanted to ditch that way they would probably have 25 > 50 > 70 > 85 > etc, etc. Which would in turn change how people get XP and Money. If they want to keep their structure more work than just adding the class. If they don't want to keep up with the structure then I see no problem with adding it. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

On 1/8/2023 at 5:36 PM, Rito said:

+Support

Sure why not? Would get more AFK players anyway so higher server rank

On 1/26/2023 at 3:36 PM, Curtis said:

+/- Support

The main reason I am +/- on this is because it would re structure how they have it now. Right now its 35 > 70 > 100 > 125

The structure they have is in between each level rank is 35 levels > 30 levels > 25 levels. So unless they just wanted to ditch that way they would probably have 25 > 50 > 70 > 85 > etc, etc. Which would in turn change how people get XP and Money. If they want to keep their structure more work than just adding the class. If they don't want to keep up with the structure then I see no problem with adding it. 

I understand and agree with both statements

+Support if possible

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

The server should be focused on adding more roleplay for the active players, not adding more things for the AFK players. Think we need to have some priorities. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat