Skelly's Application for RRH Guardians

Skelly

Name: Skelly
steam id: STEAM_0:1:8827283
Discord: Skelly#3755
squadron i want to apply for: Guradians
Current RP ranks: Security MSGT, E-11 Rct, Nu-7 Rct
Has anyone recommended for me to join: my instinct(nobody)
have i been warned: nope, link to photo https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2911085399
why i want to join RRH: Reason i wanted to join them is because i have always wanted to be in some really high ranking task force helping the site as much as possible. I always have wanted to have a big role in helping the site as much as possible and i thought this would be perfect for me.
why i should be accepted: I feel like I have been in every mtf branch And i think it is time i step up to [redacted]/RRH And i really just want to help, I love when i help people it is one of things i love doing most and i really just want to assist the site and do my duty and follow orders to make the site safe.

This application is quite rushed and was not well thought out, and assisting the site isn't always your priority, unless told so otherwise and being a recruit in 2 MTF branches isn't enough experience with how MTF works. In security your mainly dealing with D class and CI that make it D block and the occasional SCP that's in LCZ. -Support  

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

6 hours ago, Connor64 said:

-SUPPORT

Sorry but this is a no for me and here is why.

1. short and rushed app.

2. ranks are a bit low not bad but low

overall i'm sorry but its what I think.

2 hours ago, Vuitheirt said:

This application is quite rushed and was not well thought out, and assisting the site isn't always your priority, unless told so otherwise and being a recruit in 2 MTF branches isn't enough experience with how MTF works. In security your mainly dealing with D class and CI that make it D block and the occasional SCP that's in LCZ. -Support  

-support for the reasons above

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

7 hours ago, Connor64 said:

-SUPPORT

1. short and rushed app.

I have also noticed every time that I see you, you are always minging.

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

On 1/1/2023 at 11:05 PM, Connor64 said:

-SUPPORT

1. short and rushed app.

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic