Bank limit suggestion - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Trumpo

What you want to see? -  Lower the required gov to rob bank I believe right now it is 10, I think 8 would be fair.

Why should we add it? -  With the player count recently I feel 8 would be totally acceptable when it comes to responding to bank.

What are the advantages of having this? - Give criminals a chance to rob bank 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals and Gov

Links to any content -  Na

trumpo_signature.png

1 hour ago, Mewy Minge said:

+-support I have seen  gl a bit low on player count lately  

+Support decreased players 

'Semi -support are there active enough tac government    available  for this  will pd get over ran by like 15 players in the bank' to me there should be a player limit in bank situations like 8 crims vs 8 pd-tac units

You don’t really see families running around with 10 deep anymore. It’s more 3-5 now a days 

And it’s okay for criminals to win here and there. It’s not fun for criminals when they get totally zerged by cops with no chance of winning the PVP saying majority of gov are more over powered anyways armor wise , guns, etc

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

5 hours ago, Bailey Zappe said:

+support

and by extension, all activities based on police count/player count need to be lowered due to the decrease in avg population

maybe like 5? and the needed player count to like 30+ or som like that too aswell!

What is the difference between supper and dinner?

Current: Police Department Captain, Federal Bureau Of Investigation Senior Special Agent Hostage responder Rescue Team Operator First Class , 

Special Response Team Private First Class, Secret Service Protection Officer

Past: A lot/PoliceRP SNR Mod,PoliceRP Event Team, PPD/SS Deputy Director , FBI Deputy Assistant Director , USMS CMA, STREET CRIMES UNIT!! (Chief Soup95 1K-8 😢)

On 12/31/2022 at 2:48 PM, Mewy Minge said:

+upport I have seen  gl a bit low on player count lately  

+Support decreased players 

Gives criminals a little balance 

Edited December 31, 2022

On 12/31/2022 at 1:07 PM, Trumpo said:

What you want to see? -  Lower the required gov to rob bank I believe right now it is 10, I think 8 would be fair.

Why should we add it? -  With the player count recently I feel 8 would be totally acceptable when it comes to responding to bank.

What are the advantages of having this? - Give criminals a chance to rob bank 

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals and Gov

Links to any content -  Na

+surrout I fell the same families can't rib bank with 10gov because the max now a days is like 0-8

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC