Vuits RRH App

Vuitheirt

In Game Name: Vuit

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:78747189

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Vuitheirt#0786

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: Maint Expert and CI CPL 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 3 (not sure why its showing 2)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I was previous member of the RRH team and I had a really great time on it and I miss it. 

Why should we accept you: I have a alot of experience on the server, I have multiple command experiences, I was a Captain in MTF Nu7 and a Maintenance OS, I was also a member of Nu7's SF HTF, I was also a RRH Guardian (Uniform 81). I also believe I am well trusted within the community and hope I am well known enough to be trusted. I know what the job is and how to do it. I'm not great at combat but I always do my best to defend whoever I am guarding. I don't minge and I always try my best to be friendly to everyone. I very knowledge on the server and its rules and very familiar with multiple SOPs, I know how to act on the job and what to do and not to do. Feel free to raise any concerns or ask questions I will respond ASAP!

Screenshot (225).png

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Vuit has definitely been trusted with the notion of being apart of Red Right Hand and having the leadership skills and experience to be apart of this program again

+Support

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's  MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CPT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

+Elvis Support 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

On 12/19/2022 at 1:28 PM, The Schoodster said:

+Support

Previous Experience

Former Command

Former RRH

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png.dbb3f2c67bc004229fc5ef14cba30752.png.45f49daeafc6c6e268812da33e9edcb1.png.d0e9fc25eea91ab457a839cb124410fb.png

Accepted

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3/O5-13 or any RRH Salvus Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

• Weiss locked this topic