Warning Appeal - xavier

XAVIER2

Your In-game Name: xavier/silvester

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453455030

The admin's name in-game: Tank

What warning did you receive: RDM

When did you receive this warning: 12/16/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:
the D-class i killed was standing on the line from my POV but as i shot him he happened to call me a child, he called a sit on me claiming i only killed him because he called me a child.

Why do you think this warn was false:
he called me a child as a shot him not before, he was directly on the line from my POV. I never react when dclass call me names or say stuff to me 

Evidence the warning is false: The reporter did not have evidence of the misconduct. the admin claimed that he could see exactly where the prop/line was in logs when props do not show up in logs. and he dint warn me off evidence he took the dclass's word for what happened  

+support

this is actually unacceptable... Tank has warned so many people off simply taking the word of people with no proof. It literally says in the staff guidelines that a reporter MUST have proof for the staff member to take action

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+/-Support

If what you say about him warning you without evidence is true that is absolutely unacceptable. If you have any evidence to back up your case that would help, and I would also like to hear Tank's side as well

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

Tank has supplied sufficient evidence, so this warn will definitely stand. Though to be honest, the burden is up to the person making the appeal to supply the proof. Going forward, please keep in mind that without evidence, it is extremely unlikely that a warn will be overturned.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT