CPO Ghidorah's Senior Officer Application

Ya Boi Hunter

What is your in game rank and name? 

CPO Ghidorah

What is your STEAM ID?

STEAM_0:0:209985774

How long have you been in Naval?

1-2 Months

Why do you wish to become a Senior Officer?

The reason I wish to become a Senior Officer is because I have loved Naval from the second I joined, and I have always wanted to become a Naval Officer during my time in this lovely battalion. I want to further my career and prove to my superiors that I have the capability to do great things! I am already a SO, so I believe I am experienced enough to hold this responsibility!

What are the duties of a Senior Officer?

The duties of a Senior Officer are to watch over the battalion and ensure that said battalion is running smoothly. They also guide their subordinates through their career and assist them in achieving their goals. They are actively watching over the ISD as well, being trusted by their superiors to run the ship. They enlist new members, and help those in need of assistance. 

How will you assist the battalion as a Senior Officer?

I will assist the battalion as a Senior Officer in every way I possibly can. I will actively run the ISD, guide my fellow crew members, recruit others, and be there for anyone to ask any questions to. I will work with my superiors in boosting activity and enforcing the SOP. I will also host trainings and tryouts for the members of the battalion. My goal as a Senior Officer is to want our members to come back our great server and play as Naval!

What qualifies you to be a Senior Officer?

I believe what qualifies me to be a Senior Officer is my maturity and outright friendly nature. I am patient with others and open to making new friends. While I can be chill, I am also ready to be serious when needed. I am always open to help others out when needed, as well as always open to suggestions. With my past experience as COL and 2LT, as well as general experience of the server, I believe I am ready for this position. 

Long Live The Empire!

+Support from me! Ghidorah is probably the best Naval SO we have at the moment and he is very helpful with DT. He is approachable and kind and an excellent listener. Good luck Ghidorah!

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

On 12/16/2022 at 12:34 AM, Anomaly said:

+Support from me! Ghidorah is probably the best Naval SO we have at the moment and he is very helpful with DT. He is approachable and kind and an excellent listener. Good luck Ghidorah!

+ Support
He goes out of his way to assist the sub branch of SO with a lot of communication and Cooperation within DT, Good Luck!

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

Massive support

Really great player a nice guy. Always on Naval and doing the naval and his subbrances job whenever he is the highest or even when he isn't the highest he always takes to leave during the event from what I can see as a shadow Guard

Currently vice marshall

On 12/16/2022 at 6:34 AM, Anomaly said:

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 12/16/2022 at 6:34 AM, Anomaly said:

21 hours ago, what a name. said:

Massive support

Really great player a nice guy. Always on Naval and doing the naval and his subbrances job whenever he is the highest or even when he isn't the highest he always takes to leave during the event from what I can see as a shadow Guard

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

On 12/15/2022 at 9:34 PM, Anomaly said:

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy