Should Keltor be Trial mod?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keltor be Trial mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Keltor on criminal/Sanchez on gov

What is your steam name?: Keltor

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:15446554

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) on Gmod, I was  a staff member of Doug's TTT server, I think I was a admin. I worked my way up and was a super admin on a darkrp server called vitality. I was staff on a server with a big community called synergy roleplay. it was a star wars clone wars server. Over the couple years I was apart of it I worked and in time, earned the rank of head admin. and I held that rank for 7 months before leaving the community.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) April, 2022

What date did you make your forums account? April, 30th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? platinum 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot) 0

What rank are you applying for? trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at link below: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve the rank and the opportunity to be a staff member of this server because I am an experienced staff member of other communities and I understand what it takes to be staff and handle situations appropriately. I want to be staff to help the server during the late night minges and to make sure the server is safe from the people who don't intend to roleplay and hurt the server and the community or to help the players who have questions on how the server works or need assistance with something. I work full time and work during the active hours of the server but when I'm not working I'm on the server. Either morning up to noon to late night. I want to help  the community grow. That is why I think I deserve to be a staff member of the server and thank you for your time.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  my first action would do a jailtp because if he already doesn't care and only wants to mass rdm there is a chance he will shoot at me in the sit.  if all he's doing is cursing or talking over me I would mute him so I can talk. Explain to him why he's in the sit and that he has been muted. If he calms down I will unmute him so he can give he's side but in till then inform him that I'm going to be checking logs. after checking logs ask if he's calm and ready to talk. to type or give confirmation. unmute. if he good,  get his side use logs to inform him that he's being warned. inform him of how to check rules and to read them. try to get him to understand and follow rules because its better to get someone to change then to lose a potential community member.

Keltor warns.png

SL Keltor, Gov Sanchez

305869967_usmsresize.png.660510be75f363e55a5a1685bc4caf0f.png

+Support

A great role model on the server, would fit in the staff team

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+ Support 
Every interaction I have with keltor has always been good he knows the rules very well has been around for a decent amount of time as well... I think he would make an excellent addition to the staff team
Best of luck buddy 

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC