False ban

Anoxmous

Steam Name: 𓆩𝐀𐓣ⱺ𝗑ꭑⱺυ𝗌𓆪

Ingame Name: N/A

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:637019762

Ban Length:N/A

Admin that Banned you: N/A

Reason for Ban: My friend said gaming light was fun and all so I wanted to try out the scp rp sever when. I tried to join it told me banned for alt account I talked to people on the discord and they said to make this

Dispute:

On 12/18/2022 at 7:44 AM, Anoxmous said:

ok

I dont know how to use to take Ss on Gmod But here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/MCLoFDL2bcMRk/d1337zNPa28n?invite=cr-MSx4OEMsMTAxMjg5Mjk5LA

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

Geforce now moment

So yeah, you're not actually banned on our end, it's a problem with Geforce Now utilizing banned IPs. @Chief_do we have any way to undo this?

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

14 hours ago, Anoxmous said:

Also its only Your severs that ban me so idk Whats the issue

You just have to wait for now because if they have a way to sort it their side for the bans then they will sort it and inform you sadly that is all the advise I can give you sorry mate

14 hours ago, Anoxmous said:

Also its only Your severs that ban me so idk Whats the issue

If ur playing on Geforce Now its prob a Banned IP thats the issue, sadly idk if theres something they can do about it, but hope u can get it fixed

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah since they don't populate in our system, there's not much we can really do about it. I'm going to mark this as accepted though because again, you're not showing as banned in our system.

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.