Meeseeks Discord Ban Appeal #3 - Denied

Mr.Meeseeks 123

Your name: Meeseeks

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): Meeseeks#0909

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136):  600123989905375232

Which discord server were you banned on? SCP-RP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)? I was banned for transphobia

Why do you deserve to be unbanned? 

Let me start off by saying I have changed a lot since my initial blacklist witch is now around 8 and 1/2 months ago (Blacklist date April 6th 2022). I made a lot dumb decisions in that past that I now regret. I don't condone transphobia and I don't support it. What I said was in a joking manner and not a hostile or evil way I had zero intentions of causing harm to the person. I would also like to add what I had said was purely in discord DMs and not in Game TeamSpeak or a Gaminglight affiliated Discord server. Listen I'm just looking for a second chance I am wishing to rebuild some of the bridges I had burned from my past. 

Also for the people stating that I haven't changed I don't have any real proof to prove you wrong and well I cant really but you will have to take my word for it and if I end up coming back and I'm the same person I was before (Witch I am not) I can just be banned again. Lastly, others have done worse and gotten less of a punishment so why should I still reaming banned form the Discord even though it been over half a year.

For the people who are going to -support this because of the fact you don't like me as a person that's fine but I'm wishing for people to look past that and give me another chance

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 12/11/2022 at 9:05 PM, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

Also for the people stating that I haven't changed I don't have any real proof to prove you wrong and well I cant really but you will have to take my word for it and if I end up coming back and I'm the same person I was before (Witch I am not) I can just be banned again. Lastly, others have done worse and gotten less of a punishment so why should I still reaming banned form the Discord even though it been over half a year.

+support have talk to meeseeks for a couple of times and he have prove that he have change 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 12/11/2022 at 10:05 PM, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

Also for the people stating that I haven't changed I don't have any real proof to prove you wrong and well I cant really but you will have to take my word for it and if I end up coming back and I'm the same person I was before (Witch I am not) I can just be banned again.

We don't unban people because "they can just be banned again", there's no point in opening ourselves or the community up to that kind of risk. Also, ban appeals are case by case, so just because someone else got unbanned, that doesn't mean that yours will be too. Given the extreme nature of your actions and a lack of, by your own admission, proof to prove you've changed for the better, this ban holds.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT