mjtheog- Denied

dj_caz

Your in game name: dj caz

The player's in game name: mjtheog

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:526631405

What did the player do: was racist towards me being Maori mocked my accent then in a sit with mota said Maori people aren't a race. we are you can see in the clip at 1.20 he mocked my accent. i also hope mota posts that he did say we wernt a race since i had to stop recording to show him a clip as he was racist towards me in the sit 

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: i just want him to learn that maori people aren't a joke anymore to white people that he cant mock us after years of oppressions 

Any extra information: for years maori people accents have been mocked we were forced to sit at the back of the bus made fun of we were treated as jokes as second class citizens in our own country by white people and still to this day people like mj think its ok to mock us and bullying us. to this day their are studies shown that Maori people still experience racisms every day and this is just another form of it thinking we are jokes for how we talk. also sorry English isn't my first language 

• Laughing 1

-Support

Why are you reporting him if you don't want anything to happened to him. Also MJ didn't know about māori people until this report was made which is interesting since your saying that's why he made fun of your accent. 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

5 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

Why are you reporting him if you don't want anything to happened to him. Also MJ didn't know about māori people until this report was made which is interesting since your saying that's why he made fun of your accent. 

i dont care GIF 

10 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

-Support So you reported him and made a big song and dance and you don't' want anything to happen to him? I am fairly sure no one out side of the Asian/Australia/New-Zealand side of the world even knows about Maori. 

" for years Maori people accents have been mocked we were forced to sit at the back of the bus made fun of we were treated as jokes as second class citizens in our own country by white people and still to this day people like mj think its ok to mock us and bullying us. to this day their are studies shown that Maori people still experience racisms every day and this is just another form of it thinking we are jokes for how we talk. also sorry English isn't my first language" You are trying to weaponize this racism to use it for your own benefit if anything that is the most disrespectful thing you could be doing if you really cared and wanted to changed it you would teach people about your culture not just have someone who "mocks your accent" which is pretty common in America considering that many people here have different accents depending on what part of the country they lived so people naturally change their accent easily. 

You were also goating him to get a reaction from him to start with after he already released you guys.

"i just want him to learn that maori people aren't a joke anymore to white people that he cant mock us after years of oppressions " You say you want people to learn I don't know if trying to A goat them and then trying to hide behind what's happened to other people in real life is the way to go. Also why assume that he is white? This at least from any type of ethical view and fairly sure from any type of MOTD matter isn't exactly against the rules to my knowledge to use an accent as it wasn't like he was harassing you as he wasn't coming towards you after the arrest you were coming towards him bragging that your reporting him. 

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

-/+ Support
- he did mock his accent but we have no idea if that is even your accent or your just mocking someones accent

- But he technically didnt do anything wrong in this report besides the way he acted

Edited by King

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

17 minutes ago, [GL] Locus said:

-Support So you reported him and made a big song and dance and you don't' want anything to happen to him? I am fairly sure no one out side of the Asian/Australia/New-Zealand side of the world even knows about Maori. 

" for years Maori people accents have been mocked we were forced to sit at the back of the bus made fun of we were treated as jokes as second class citizens in our own country by white people and still to this day people like mj think its ok to mock us and bullying us. to this day their are studies shown that Maori people still experience racisms every day and this is just another form of it thinking we are jokes for how we talk. also sorry English isn't my first language" You are trying to weaponize this racism to use it for your own benefit if anything that is the most disrespectful thing you could be doing if you really cared and wanted to changed it you would teach people about your culture not just have someone who "mocks your accent" which is pretty common in America considering that many people here have different accents depending on what part of the country they lived so people naturally change their accent easily. 

You were also goating him to get a reaction from him to start with after he already released you guys.

"i just want him to learn that maori people aren't a joke anymore to white people that he cant mock us after years of oppressions " You say you want people to learn I don't know if trying to A goat them and then trying to hide behind what's happened to other people in real life is the way to go. Also why assume that he is white? This at least from any type of ethical and fairly sure from any type of MOTD matter isn't exactly against the rules to my knowledge to use an accent as it wasn't like he was harassing you as he wasn't coming towards you after the arrest you were coming towards him bragging that your reporting him. 

Words straight out of my mouth. Nobody really knows about maori expect if your in asia/australia/new-zealand. Honestly your just trying to get a reaction from him and trigger him nothing else that can really be said. also everything up on this quote is so true again.

minisigforums.webp

• Head of Staff

-support MJ had no knowledge of your race or ethnicity when mocking you

11 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

dM43pL3.png

+support

So because he doesnt have much knowledge about the race means its not racist? Can I just talk about a race then claim I didnt know and that passes.

Seems to me that just because hes an admin hes not going to get in trouble. from that im honnestly seeing the mods all help eachother get away with being racist and doing other things its not a good look for the server

12 hours ago, Matilda said:

-Support

but during the sit where i told him he made more racist statements try again dont be biassed for this clear racism

1 hour ago, Carjaxx said:

-Support

Trying to get a reaction out of MJ for no real reason, just being an ass.

arent you the one that called me a retard?

2 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

"i just want him to learn that maori people aren't a joke anymore to white people that he cant mock us after years of oppressions " You say you want people to learn I don't know if trying to A goat them and then trying to hide behind what's happened to other people in real life is the way to go. Also why assume that he is white? This at least from any type of ethical view and fairly sure from any type of MOTD matter isn't exactly against the rules to my knowledge to use an accent as it wasn't like he was harassing you as he wasn't coming towards you after the arrest you were coming towards him bragging that your reporting him. 

after reading the first two lines i stopped readding cause how wrong they are sorry your usa education failed you 

• Laughing 1
  • Skull 2