2LT

D5: 

PVT

Nu7:

RCT

Sec:

LCPL 

WD Auxilia Julius WA10

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program?: Foxtrot 27 + Whiskey 63

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 2 Warns 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2887667258

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I would like to join RRH because I would like to see all sides of the foundation, and would love to be a part of the community, I am willing to put lots of time into RRH and am willing to be able to be an upstanding member into the RRH community. Another reason I want to join RRH is because of how much I bring to the table, I am very good at long range combat and mid range and could use some work on close range and I think in the time that this application has been read and from the time that I first wrote this I feel I will have exceeded expectations In everything combat related. I also would like to join RRH to be an upstanding member of RRH, weather in the form of combat, or in the form of socializing. I also feel that my overall mood is very uplifting in all aspects of the foundation.

Why should we accept you:

You should accept me because I will show you and all other RRH members how much I can bring to the table, ant the amount of time and effort I will spend being an upstanding member of RRH. You should also accept me because I will be an upstanding member in the RRH community showing my shier dedication and commitment towards the foundation. I would be honored if you gave me the honor to become a member of RRH. Another reason is because I average around 7 hours on the server and with that I believe I have made myself very prominent in the SCP roleplay community and for that I believe that I have been seen and respected in the community. My final reason is because I feel that I have grown in my combat so much that I have reached the skill where I feel is capable of being the level of rrh's combat.

Edited by AwesomeEsgee

E11 MAJ "DoCE"  Awesome

"Quite Awesome"

• AwesomeEsgee changed the title to Awesome's RRH Application

+ Support

- Awesome has been really nice to work with within E11 and I believe he deserves a chance at RRH. 
- He's a well rounded individual and is decent with callouts.

Former  E11/R&D Senior Command | Former IMP RP HCMD | Donator | "when you're drunk as fuck, you feel no pain" - Yohan 2022 |

On 12/4/2022 at 11:41 PM, AwesomeEsgee said:

In Game Name: Awesome

Steam ID 76561199013237918

Discord ID AwesomeEsgee#2213

Squadron you are Applying for : Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: E11:

WO

D5: 

PVT

Nu7:

RCT

Sec:

LCPL 

WD Auxilia Julius WA10

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program?: Foxtrot 27 + Whiskey 63

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 2 Warns 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2887667258

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

I would like to join RRH because I would like to see all sides of the foundation, and would love to be a part of the community, I am willing to put lots of time into RRH and am willing to be able to be an upstanding member into the RRH community. Another reason I want to join RRH is because of how much I bring to the table, I am very good at long range combat and mid range and could use some work on close range and I think in the time that this application has been read and from the time that I first wrote this I feel I will have exceeded expectations In everything combat related. I also would like to join RRH to be an upstanding member of RRH, weather in the form of combat, or in the form of socializing. I also feel that my overall mood is very uplifting in all aspects of the foundation.

Why should we accept you:

You should accept me because I will show you and all other RRH members how much I can bring to the table, ant the amount of time and effort I will spend being an upstanding member of RRH. You should also accept me because I will be an upstanding member in the RRH community showing my shier dedication and commitment towards the foundation. I would be honored if you gave me the honor to become a member of RRH. Another reason is because I average around 7 hours on the server and with that I believe I have made myself very prominent in the SCP roleplay community and for that I believe that I have been seen and respected in the community. My final reason is because I feel that I have grown in my combat so much that I have reached the skill where I feel is capable of being the level of rrh's combat.

+Support

Mature for his age,
Follows orders well,
Rarely minges and stops when told to (Only does so with friends around),
Great friend in E11,
Would be great to work with in SF.

image.png.a83c3feea0078ad9c4d372e2cd8a74c6.png

17 hours ago, Nyxx said:

-1 is a literaly child 💀 and not mature what so everv

Literally* Ever*

Also just because someone is a child doesn't mean they aren't fit for anything, I'm a child and I'm on the staff team, am I not worthy of staff just because I'm not old?

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

I'm 15 and in department command. I literally see no issue if the person is mature.

15 hours ago, The Schoodster said:

Literally* Ever*

Also just because someone is a child doesn't mean they aren't fit for anything, I'm a child and I'm on the staff team, am I not worthy of staff just because I'm not old?

image.png.a83c3feea0078ad9c4d372e2cd8a74c6.png

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Weiss locked this topic